I also agree with this. I'd love for us to have maps of the area we're assaulting or defending with reference information written on them. It would be SO much more efficient to be able to say "focus fire on tower #3" (as labeled on the battle map) than to try to say "the enemy is grouping up in the canon tower, uh, south east, no west by the city gate."

I also think that we should be splitting ourselves into groups in vent that mirror the groups in the game. The commanders should be able to be heard over all the groups, but the group members should only have communication with each other. If that were the case we'd be much more likely to stick together as a group, and to fight more effectively. Hell, it might even be better if the commanders can't be heard by the entire group, but only by the group leader and the leader relays commands as necessary, and can communicate with the commanders. It's fairly east to set vent up to accomodate this tactic and I think it would be incredibly useful.

I would love to see how TM has their communication set up, because the way they move and work together leads me to believe that they are functioning with some similar kind of system.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]