Originally Posted By: Zarad Zhuul
THE FACTS:
1. Frontline battle commanders don't work. They should be surverying the field..rallying troops..relaying commands..etc
2. The Zerg Rush is not going to work against an organized force.
3. We had major communication failures by leadership.
4. We had major communication failures by the grunts(Salochin please stfu next time).
5. We had Zero push on the other forces at Andruk.

Let me speak to this.

1. Frontline battle commanders don't work. They should be surverying the field..rallying troops..relaying commands..etc

The duel vent thing is killing us. Our battle leaders trying to listen to both vents are missing important data on both sides. In the past we had one person dedicated to communication (Hare) and the battle leaders would simply lead on the field. Looking back, I was so frustrated with the delays and lack of response from the alliance, everything could have been much smoother.

In the future, we as leaders, need to take this seriously, and keep the leaders leading in combat.

Sitting across from Donk and watching him trying to convince alliance to do this or that, was very difficult. There were long pauses where folks were asking, "What now" etc. Again, a dedicated communications person could help here.

2. The Zerg Rush is not going to work against an organized force.

If we are reduced to a naked zerg, we should at least stay in organized groups, and focus targets / fire. I think by the time this happened, our will was broken, and we all knew we were going to lose. This is not an excuse, and should have been handled differently.

3. We had major communication failures by leadership.

See item one. In the future, we will have leaders leading on the front, and someone behind doing the communication.

4. We had major communication failures by the grunts.

Lets keep the channels clear, except for needed information, and instructions. Think before you speak, and make sure what you are going to say is relevant.

5. We had Zero push on the other forces at Andruk.

Before you came in, KGB and COTP / BOTS were holding our own against Mercs. Interestingly enough, this was when our leaders were out of the duel vent. It was not until they called in the zerg that we began to fall, and our tactics degenerated from there the more we relied on Alliance. In past victories, it was us acting alone, outside the zerg that we were most effective and successful. Again, front like leaders out of back end communication is the key I believe.

Thanks for the post, and these points will be discussed and solutions implemented where possible.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter