I must agree about the noob quest. I don't know why nobody was doing them : I got 2 towns already done which gave me access to kobold quest (deep yishku quest line) and an undead quest line (from our starter city quests).
Got my hands on 4 bags, armor, lot of tools, weapons and I have 600g in my bank waiting to join the guild vault.
For the third town quests, I already have a good part of the harvesting materials needed for the related quests. Just got to kill stupid goblins to to it.

But, after doing some maths, the hivekin quest sux if you do it in group (good gold for lone player) : the quest gives 10 + 6*mobs gold. Given the slow spawn rate of the hivekins forager (I managed the camp alone for almost 1 hour, naked) it's useless for a group.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]