Originally Posted By: BK_of_KGB
Does this game have Recalling and Gate? or do you have to run everywhere to get around? And how does the game look? Fighting like UO?.... Inspire me Thomas smile

We have managed so get several "Recall stones" (not positive the actual name) Supposedly you can mark them anywhere and recall to them? We do not know how to use them yet.

Most people disagree with me on this but for someone with very little gaming time I hate how long it takes to get from A-B. Even with the swimming bug it takes a solid 30-40 mins to swim from Alfar starting area to Cairn. I put a hammer on my A key and left for 20 mins at a time and eventually got there.

I do like the realism and the fact that world is so huge but how much time have we spent just in traveling from place to place? Holy crap I am wordy today - I will shut up now. Fighting is it's own style - hard to compare to anything. A little like UO maybe?

To answer your questions - Yes recall - we think
No gates - that we know of. Game looks absolutley beautiful (character models are kinda funnylooking imo)
Fighting is hard to compare to anything really? At least anything I have played.

Last edited by Vyse; 02/27/09 10:00 AM.