Huh? Dont Pretend I declared on you? Sorry Ranker, if I am not certain you ever reciprocated, its because you either didnt or if you did you blended in with the rest.
Oh and downtime madness was fun but didnt count for shit, because the whole reason it was popular is it got rolled back.

Grats on surviving though, TBH the only reason I even remember you guys is because of your odd name and I honestly thought the only pac guilds of my day to survive past UO were KGB, OPP, DF and TSL. And I heard some years ago that FL still survived in some form in UO itself.

Oh, and was Oct before or after DIA/PCG war? And Chaos/Order patch? If it was after, my old stone was defunct and I was on new stone by myself running Order because PoA and DF and pals were running as Chaos.

You also didn't take over KGB's tower 3 months after and were apparently ignorant of the happenings on most of the rest of the server, because I hadn't even joined KGB yet and when I joined KGB still had its tower and did until I left UO sometime around may '99 so theres no way in hell you got KGB's tower in January. ( 3 months after october)

Sometime in that timeframe KGB warred NC + PoA and Dragon Family/whatever they were called , in what commonly because known as the second PGC wars with 90% of the server that mattered getting involved in one way or another, except this time KGB won.

Much love though, its fun trashtalking with old UO peeps.

Just dont pretend you guys were the end all and be all of skill on Pac, or central to the politics of the server because you werent. <3

I do remember Costa Nostra though, vaguely, and those guys were truly worthless... honestly the only TM I remember at all is you Ranker. Of course its been a long long time, I honestly have to think for a bit to even remember major shit clearly.