Quote:

Well the reason why I declared victory was you guys were just not fun anymore. Despite your skills we dominated the GY and you guys just doing the insurgency thing. Its all there in the archives to read, and I still have Hard Cash's 1000 TM screen shots if you would like to see um.

You do see how you are affording yourself the option of being able to interpret what happened at will. You had numbers, we had more resources, better equipped, trained players. We could take you guys evenly or even outnumbered up to a point. You guys had superior numbers are you always stressed using superior numbers rather than fighting us mano y mano.

KGB did roll into the TM cemetery, but only with ridiculously superior numbers. You can claim those as 'wins', but you do realize that most of the impromptu engagements between our two guilds often saw us as the winners.

Mafia never undeclared war on any guild. Guilds undeclared on us because they couldn't suffer the losses or the constant attacks by our forces. The only reason we moved on from UO was simply because every other guild undeclared war on us. You and PoA were the last two to have any courage to take us on. Every other guild folded under our onslaught.

You can say it was no longer fun fighting us. I can understand that. But to declare victory? Cmon Jetstar, we're both old men now and we know this doesn't sound quite right.

I thoroughly enjoyed the wars with KGB. Simply put, after you undeclared upon us and we ended up focusing on PoA and steam rolling them, UO no longer became fun for us because there was nobody left willing to fight us.

Anyhow, I hope this friendly adversarial war between our two guilds and start up once again if DFO turns out to be the game all of us have been hoping for.

I for one have been waiting 15 years for a game to give me the same pleasure, adrenaline rush as UO did.

I hope to see you guys on the battlefield. Stay in touch!

Ranker