Quote:

Ok I went back, you can find the KGB Sentinel Archive link on the entrance page.

KGB Sentinel Archives for October 1998

-We have over 1000 screen shots of TM deaths
-In infiltrated your Guild because of your recruit anyone policy and took pictures of your guildstone.
-We owned your claimed territory whenever we pleased. I declared victory but offered you guys some props too.

You were clearly out numbered and out gunned at that time. It is all documented forever :-)

LOL. Jetstar, you do know that the reason we got access to your buildings was because we turned one of your two so called informants. KGB always had the numbers, but we had the skill. Most of our guys were 7x GM's. Yours weren't. I do give you props for coordinating such a large guild so well. It was something I never wanted to do nor considered myself capable of.

I gave you guys credit for giving us a good challenge. But don't presume you won when we killed many more and were considered by many of the old school guilds to be the most dominant PvP wise

You undeclared on us for a reason. We warred the whole server and forced entire guilds to quit or merge less they succumb to our raids.

In any case, if DFO becomes a reality, maybe we can start up TM vs KGB part 2 and settle it this time

With respect, some humor, and nostalgia for the past,
-Ranker