I disagree with withdrawing from the UN.

One of the things that I feel Bush is guilty of is alienating us from the rest of the world. And one of the things I'm most looking forward to our next leader to do is to help repair this damage that's been done.

Withdrawing from the UN would make what Bush has done look like nothing. It seems to me that it would completely alienate us from the entire world, and we'd become completely isolationalist, which is something I don't believe in (although, the exact opposite isn't the answer either; everything in moderation).

I understand all the complaints about the UN, and I can't disagree there, but withdrawing isn't the answer. If something this important to the world is broken, don't destroy it; fix it.

I'm not worried though, because I don't think it's even possible, not in the current political world. It'd take really drastic circumstances to cause this to happen, and once that all came... well, I'd be living a few miles underground in my own little awesome community to escape all that was coming, so I wouldn't care anyways.

Former KGB Member