I don't consider any of your comments good natured, I have nothing to back down from, and it was not personally attacking you., I was responding to your personal comments with regards to me, in not one, or even two but three separate posts. I have zero interest in your opinion, nor does it have any relevance on my life.

I'm fairly confident that NASA trains on g force due to the launch of a space craft, and recovery of same, NOT for any major g impact in space. Your band wagon attempt to discredit my statements, along with the nice quote of wiki info does not change the fact that my statement is still true. Nothing you have brought up remotely changes my previous statement, which is partially based on the mathematical theorem that weight equals mass times gravitational acceleration. Look it up. You will find it, even in wiki.

Once again, I fail to even understand how you expect to attack me, then attempt to turn it around. As so cleverly noted by yourself, some things never change. You top that list apparently. In case you would care to take note, I have not commented on anything related to you, neither your return app, nor any post of yours. I would have preferred it remain that way.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]