Ah, so interesting. Hobbit, I have no idea where the hell you went to school but I am more than willing to entertain your opinion, please explain how it is not a matter of weight again?

Regardless of common myth, "G", gravity exists, even in space. It's what holds the moon in place and most celestial bodies. The forces felt when a manned spacecraft accelerates, decelerates, or changes direction are not examples of gravity, but of inertia. They are called "G-forces" because they increase or decrease a person's apparent weight.

Newtons Law of Physics would still apply, as the turn of a space craft would be the same as that in a car, the difference is the amount of force external to the event. My point was designed to illustrate my immediate reaction, which was the effect would not, IN MY OPINION, be the same as that felt by a pilot in a Jet, but hell, I don't really know, I have never flown out of the atmosphere of earth.

Drakiis, not sure who pulled your chain, glad your enjoying the show, you can tuck your butt back in whatever hole you crawled out of to get back to the guild you swore you would never return to any day.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]