Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Ah, so interesting. Hobbit, I have no idea where the hell you went to school but I am more than willing to entertain your opinion, please explain how it is not a matter of weight again?

Regardless of common myth, "G", gravity exists, even in space. It's what holds the moon in place and most celestial bodies. The forces felt when a manned spacecraft accelerates, decelerates, or changes direction are not examples of gravity, but of inertia. They are called "G-forces" because they increase or decrease a person's apparent weight.

Newtons Law of Physics would still apply, as the turn of a space craft would be the same as that in a car, the difference is the amount of force external to the event. My point was designed to illustrate my immediate reaction, which was the effect would not, IN MY OPINION, be the same as that felt by a pilot in a Jet, but hell, I don't really know, I have never flown out of the atmosphere of earth.

Drakiis, not sure who pulled your chain, glad your enjoying the show, you can tuck your butt back in whatever hole you crawled out of to get back to the guild you swore you would never return to any day.

good natured fun is apparently lost on you Vuldan, and I never swore anything of the sort. Either way I think the words you are searching for is;

Inertia Definition

G-Force

These two Laws of Motion are primary to space travel, regardless of the weightless aspects of space, because all objects including the human body have Mass and are under acceleration.

NASA trains extensively for G-Forces experienced during space flight, and G-Lock is a real danger for a spacecraft

If you don't want to back down from your comment or admit its lack of factual information while attempting to personally attack me fine, that's all on you I don't care at this point. I see some things never change.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]