I have pimped out my engineer and my heavy with great options on the EM1. I have all the mines for my engineer, and have invested big into the Piston. If I am doing ranged I drop a turret. The armor turret is good too. I have invested in an infiltrator to the point where he can hack and kill.

THe most fun thing for me recently is to use my anti air Sunderer with 2 anti air maxes inside. You just need 4 people. I am using the new flack guns. Partnered with the two guns and two maxes, you can WASTE just about any plane. Sunderers are total magnets for air, and they are real surprised when 2 maxes come out and the two guns start peppering them. I have the armor pimped out and use the AMS to reload the maxes.

For the Saturday missions, this is a fun thing to do. Driving and placing a Sunderer is one of my favorite things to do.

All in all my favorite thing is driving an HE lightning with thermal imaging. It is very very effective. I have gotten the most points with this platform.

I enjoy the Liberator also. I have many options and am pumping up the armor. This is great for just my bro and I when we are on.

Last night we did the Sunderer thing with Stubs, BlueAjax and I and it was pretty effective.

I hope that my new video I will be filming this Saturday will draw more folks back. You dont need any certs to have fun. You can gun in a vehicle or a plane on minute 1.

I would like to see us with a full group most of Saturday, and maybe someday 2 on special occasions.

Bumped into Jag last night when he hopped into my Sunderer.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter