BR 45 Cmd at 15%, Outfit to Outfit only works if you have something to bring to the table, the Outfit I am with sports two platoons worth (80+ peeps) on the weekends, and a platoon+ weekdays, they interact with three other outfits and coordinate where possible, those outfits generally have similar numbers. The fights we fight are generally the hard ones the zerg refuses to attend on continents heavily controlled by the other factions. So if your looking for me, look on continents that are not populated by the NC Faction. Last night we were contesting the crown, and were fighting on two fronts as TR and VS encircled us we held the crown for two hours while completely cut off, we were then retasked to push back enemy forces surrounding the NC Warp Gate while allies followed up with heavy air campaigns. We got ambushed in a deep gorge near the crater by well organized TR where I scored many kills with my Anti Personnel Lightning, and managed to get in behind several TR APCs before heavy armor arrived to support my position. That was a perfect night, and while not every night is perfect 75%-85% of them are.

You and I sling are not even on the same planet let alone in the same boat when it comes to KGB.

Last edited by Drakiis; 02/12/13 06:11 PM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]