Yeah, i actually spent the points this afternoon. I love playing healers so im beefing out my Medic first. I dont want to waste time certing into a new gun, although i almost took the Gauss with Burst Mode for 100, but i already sank 50 into the regular, so i decided to stick with it. If i fully pimp it out and it sucks, ill look into getting some SC and buying a new gun.

I made the same mistake in PS1, going for vehicles and didnt want to do that here, although certs seem easier to come by stuff costs more, and everything costs. I can always pull a vanguard but its nowhere near as good as someone who specced it.

I figure i can pull flashes all day and roll whereever im needed, if i cant just spawn there.

As for being a bullet cushion my comp is pretty good but sometimes the fps drops and my already semi decent fps skills turn into SHIT fps skills. I think my K/D ratio is like .2356 or something. Its fun though I log in play for a few hours till dying gets me frustrated and then i log out.

Last edited by Stubs; 02/13/13 06:57 PM.

STUBS!