Sorry Jet that was a typo, I'm BR35 not 45....jeebus I wish I was, but I am gaining fast now about a 100 certs a night, and never seem to have time to spend them as I am now 165 certs and no idea what to spend them on.

I would invest in the soldier...pimp out a fire arm you like I recommend looking at all the weapons that are locked to you and find one that you want to invest certs in, I recommend you invest in increasing your armor, and your class specific abilities as they will earn you certs even if you are not killing people, I could spend all day as a Engineer fixing shit for exp/cert gain, I carry a Carbine that has a underslung grenade launcher, a muzzle break, softpoint ammo, a reflex sight, I have a enhanced shield capacitor and carry either mines or grenades. Once your soldier is set with say 2-3 classes then start working on vehicle crap, otherwise you'll run out of resources to pull vehicles and have no personal abilities to fall back on. Sorry I missed you stubs, if I had seen it I would definitely have said something, but the game is all action so I was more then likely acting as a bullet cushion. I made the mistake of pimping out a vehicle early on and paid the price as I was constantly killed, vehicle certing is less efficient, cert in a couple of classes and I bet you'll do better then I have. some of the outfits make public squads to encourage recruitment,and fill in gaps or holes in their platoons, DRev does as well.

One platoon is still a good showing, just not enough to play with the big dogs, but enough to take out lying control points and installations. If all 48 KGB that have tried the game all decided to play at the same time, that would be something...

Last edited by Drakiis; 02/13/13 07:07 PM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]