Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Originally Posted By: sini
You ether don't understand what "real time video" is or don't understand "they".
Real time video was two drones in flight over the attack. It was real time enough that one drone flew on station until it had to return for fuel at which point a second was deployed to cover the situation. "They" is the situation room at the White House.

Source please. I want you to establish that WH was indeed aware of what was going on as it was happening.

Quote:
Reports I have read say that even people in the compound didn't know what was happening at the time. Way I understand it from reading reports is that most/all US casualties, including ambassador, were from diesel smoke inhalation in the safe room.
False. The ambassador was beaten and sodomized. One of the SEALs was killed on the roof while attempting to suppress the attackers.

Official report I read says that SEAL died at second compound to a RPG attack and ambassador died in a safe room to diesel fuel smoke inhalation. Where is "sodomizing" coming from? What is your source? Why do you think your source is more credible than official report?

Quote:
That accurate information actually was available to people in a position to make a decision.
The SEAL on the roof was in constant radio contact with his superiors.

Source. Who are these "superiors". What options were available to these superiors that could meaningfully change the situation?

Again, Kaotic it is very easy to manufacture outrage and conspiracy theories, especially with a benefit of hindsight. Your position "don't trust official report, it all lies" need to be substantiated in some factual evidence to carry any weight. FOX news and grainy, who-knows-what-you-are-looking-at videos don't count - they are too easy to manufacture, and there is plenty political gain to manufacture scandal around this.

[Linked Image]