Originally Posted By: sini
Originally Posted By: RedKGB
Sini has no problems with americans dieing as long as a democrate is in office.

Spare me your phoney "he hates flag, freedom and constitution". Everyone involved knew the risks when they signed up. They were patriots, so don't soil thier names with your politicking and conspiracy theories.

They also signed up thinking they would have a leader that wouldn't hang them out to dry. A leader that would give them every chance to succeed in their duty. Every service member knows there is a chance they could be called into action. These men were former Navy Seals, the Elite of the Elite that were security detail for the Embassy and everyone inside including the Ambassador.

The President simply FAILED to act on his feet, a GOOD leader's duty is to think fast on their feet and make a decision. When lives are in danger, you don't have time to sit around and figure out what to do, that's how people die. This admin had live video feed from the air, along with some accounts on the grounds within a couple hours. By some accounts there were a group of Special Ops in Italy that could have made it to Benghazi within a couple hours. They could have possibly saved more lives if they were dispatched. Instead we got... "It was a video"

DISGUSTING!

Just to add on the topic. If the President came to my sons funeral, I would have asked him to leave. And I'd be dammed if I would have shaken his hand. Not because of his Inaction of not sending in help. But for his ACTIONS afterwards trying to play it off as a "surprise" protest about a video.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 11/01/12 05:11 PM.