Originally Posted By: Hobbitlauncher
I have registered on the site but i do not see a beta signup? sadness.
Berek, I see that a public beta is supposed to start this spring but a lot of stuff is listed as "more info coming soon" how soon is soon, or how far along are you (the devs) with proceeding into an open beta?

Could you link me where the "coming soon" stuff is you are seeing? I want to be sure we haven't missed a place that should be updated.

Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Berek I see your in Wisconsin, well being a resident of Minnesota like Hobbit, I was wondering if you guys are hiring? I was born in Two Rivers Wisconsin and will be looking to start my education in various computer related classes at the tender age of 37. I guess it's never to late to go to school, hopefully one day I'll be making these games instead of playing them....er, nah I'll be playing them too lol.

Actually, I am the only one on our team based in Wisconsin... it's a state not heavily populated by game studios, at all smile. Raven Software is here, but that's about it. Our team is remote, though we're based overall in Chandler, AZ.

We have one position listed, though overall we're not hiring at the moment. I'll keep you in mind and let you know when our careers page is updated!: http://qol.com/companyCareers.php

Last edited by Berek; 05/03/09 05:59 PM.