I may have missed one of those questions Crim, restate please if I have . Here is an answer to one I believe:

"By dual role system, do you mean a player can have one setup for his character that's good for PVE, and then a second setup for his character that's good for PVP? Also, good at all around combat with one setup, and then switch to another for terrain exploration?"

I believe this might answer your question?: http://alganon.com/news-detail/id/116

"So would this system be similar to Eve?"

I hate to compare it really to other games, as it honestly is unique from any MMO I've ever experienced. Essentially you are able to select skills that train while you are offline or online.

There are balances and checks that make this system both fun and fair, so you cannot gain a significant advantage playing against others while "not" playing .

One of the themes we're placing on Alganon is its a "supportive" game. We aren't stealing your time from WAR, WOW, or any other game. We are complimenting it, or if you really appreciate the game's aspects, play it dedicated 24/7 . We want to provide a balance so you don't feel you have to "switch" necessarily. Studies comes into play here.

Last edited by Berek; 02/19/09 09:06 AM.