Thank you Vyse, I definitely would appreciate the input you have to share on all aspects of our game's development. I wouldn't be here if I didn't care about your input.

I do have to say that PvP isn't an afterthought. It is a feature that just isn't in as early of a phase as some other games put it as. Like I mentioned earlier, PvP is being taken seriously, it simply has its own place on the timeline of development, which extends beyond release.

One of the reasons I asked for your guild's thoughts on PvP is there is still a chance to tweak what we do have in place.

A forum member on our forums referenced how much content we'll have at release versus our vision. That doesn't mean we're forgetting about "the rest" until after release and we'll "figure it out" as we go. It means we are releasing a certain percentage of content at a certain point, more at a later point, more beyond that, etc.

Each content piece has its own place, but they are not an afterthought necessarily. We are building the game to be expansive beyond release in as controlled a manner for us and interesting for you, as we can. We are not going to simply stop at release and "call it a night".