Quote:

Ok I actually remember Mysterio a little bit, dont think I ever knew he was your character. Will have to ponder a little more.

It hit me that Xan was FL, and I now remember he went blue early like a lot of FL, with Xan, but rolled an alt I think to PK with after he took his old PK blue... iirc

Damn what a trip I hadnt thought of Yoda or Xan in years. Anyhow I actually remember Mysterio so you have a little more credit than just as Ranker, all I remembered of Ranker was an image of GY guard hugging =p

I think I might have actually talked with you as Mysterio some, though I cant be certain of that and dont even remember if I liked you or not. It will come to me sooner or later.

A lot of PK's ended up making their mains their blues and rerolling a new char to PK with. They wanted to keep their names and reputation. I wanted the anonymity of having a blue that wasn't tied to my PK'ing past for political precautions.

It's much easier to kill the PK's that annoyed you with your blue when they could play their "hey we PK'ed together once" card

I'm pretty sure we talked to another at one point or another. You're one of the few familiar names on this thread. Although like yourself, I can't pinpoint our relations, it didn't sound right to me when I saw your KGB tag. I always remembered you as being on the red side. Anyhow, someone fill me in on what's happened with KGB since then.