Quote:

Ranker,
As for you guys declaring on every guild on the server, here is one of our GSS Agents who infiltrated your guild (It was easy and we had more than 1). You can see only 2 Guilds were declared on you:

Here is another news story that includes pictures of you Ranker, using exploits.

Quote:

The Mafia resorts to desperate measures
TM proving to all that it has no honor
An Article by JetStar, KGB GuildMaster

The Mafia taking the war outside of Pacific, KGB responds
Mafia Members resorted to spamming the KGB Guestbook. After spending over an hour cleaning up after this menace, GuildMaster JetStar ordered the rules of wartime conduct suspended. All members of KGB are authorized to fight in any fashion they choose as long as it is not considered a bug or exploit (KGB members are strict anti-cheat/bug).

Wartime Newsreel - Pictures from the Battlefield
KGB scored several victories that we feel prompted the dirty work by Mafia members. Here are some picture of recent kills:

TM GuildMaster Ranker casting paralyze with his Bow in hand
Decide for yourself. In this picture you can clearly see Ranker with his bow in his hand. This member of KGB did not have a chance. You can see the effects of the spell to the lower left. This is obviously the use of some sort of exploit. We would appreciate hearing from any of our readers that can tell us how this is done and if this person is indeed using a bug or exploit.

Victory in the The Britain Cemetery
TM's Blue Healers and Tank Thieves got a taste of their own medicine tonight as KGB vanquished anyone that assisted Mafia members. KGB has been frustrated by TM members going on and off of their GuildStone. They do this to offer their members who are on the stone an unfair advantage. The Mafia not on the stone heal the members that are and the KGB cannot attack these persons because they are "Blue". Tonight despite the "Blue" status, KGB members attacked and killed them anyway. TM members also have thieves that are not on the stone that try to steal from KGB members while in battle.

I am not going to take away from your PvP skills, but in general, you guys employed lameness and used exploits. Blue healers, Going on and off the stone for your advantage, and most of all, taking it outside the game and spamming a public guestbook that we put up for everyone.

Again, it is easy to romanticise the past, as you have come here and tried to do, but I was careful enough to document our victories, and your moral failures for just an instance like this. Some of your guys had PVP skills, but you guys and your tactics underline just why KGB was so successful over the last 11 years. Lameness is not something to be proud of.

Again this is all there, with screen shots and all for your to review just check the KGB News Archives link from the Entrance Page.

1) Thank you for proving my points. Only two guilds had the balls to remain declared against us at that point in time. KGB & PoA. Every single other guild folded and undeclared. Every day we'd declare on whatever new guild was created. We got bored with the game after KGB undeclared and PoA cried uncle and undeclared.

2) I never exploited. You do realize that most of us had macros to spam to "hide" our cast messages. Soon after that, many others on the server started copying our technique of 'masking' our casting incantations. Your screen shot really proves nothing. It did not document whether someone not on the screen had cast paralyze nor attributes for the delay in the message remaining on screen while I macroed my bow into my hand. I may have been ruthless to the point of res killing, stealing keys, etc, but everything was done within intended game mechanics. I was renown dueler during my time. Logic dictates it'd be incongruous to use an exploit for a random nobody in a random encounter.

2) You had two people that was on our stone. We turned one of them. It didn't take long to figure out who the first GSS agent was. A simple ICQ message to rally at different locations and seeing where KGB would assemble made it pretty obvious. Anyhow, we turned your first agent and he remained a double agent. You guys never noticed that many of your returned keys through your agent had duplicates made. I was surprised you never caught on because I'd have been mighty suspicious if an agent of mine had a 100% return rate on lost keys in battle. You guys were quite resourceful in coming up with your spy squad. However, you did underestimate my very own resourcefulness.

3) Look upon your "victories" Jetstar. Most of your victories involved surviving one of our attacks or rolling into an empty location and proclaiming you won. You were very well aware of my own website that I kept that documented how often we routed your forces. Propaganda was always one of your strongest weapons. In conjunction with your numerical advantage with your insane recruiting drives, you did quite well in not being totally dominated. KGB won a number of engagements, but we won the majority. I find it funny that only you deny this when many of your old officers and even merged guilds admitted otherwise. I ran into many old KGB members in games since including DAoC, Eve, etc.

Anyhow, this is just turning into a 'my penis is bigger than your penis' discussion and we all know how fun those are.

I'd like to reiterate how excited I am to find you guys are still around. I look forward to playing DFO against you guys so we can settle this penis size contest once and for all

Ranker