Quote:

You hung out with Yoda and Fran? Who was your alt, I always thought you kept blue/light red on Ranker, I dont recall you hanging out with Yoda or Fran or a ghost/marcus or those guys.

Xan I barely remember, but I know he had an alt that I'd remember better if I heard it. IIRC he joined DIA stone in first PGC wars as well. Fran actually joined KGB not long after I did, though ended up leaving KGB at some point while I was away.

The PK era started out with me, Duorden, and scottie. We were the first PK'ers to terrorize the dungeons, x-roads, trinsic entrance, and moon gates during the Beta days. In launch we ended up going our separate ways to carve out territory for our own crew.

After Scottie and Duorden took a break from the game, LoE and LoD came into power. Xan, Francine, me and a few others ended up banding together to form LoE. We mainly PK'ed in the xroads and dungeons while LoD took claim of Trinsic. Xan was actually the voted leader of LoE. Francine always had the biggest crush on him lol.

Yoda came much much later. He wasn't an OG PK but he rolled with our crew from time to time. Basically, most PK's kept few loyalties. Our egos were too big to really allow ourselves to stick with one another for too long.

"Mysterio" was my first char and my main PK. Afraid of not having a viable character for the newly instated guild war system due to potential stat loss for being red, I rolled Ranker and quickly macro'ed him to 7x GM within a month purely for guild wars. I still kept Mysterio around to PK with whenever someone had to die during the guild war era when their stone wouldn't reciprocate with our declaration. Mysterio jr. was my dex monkey.

Last edited by Ranker; 12/15/08 05:08 PM.