The whole point of this arguement was the fact that Saddam was responsible for the death of thousands of people, so he should be hung. I still dont believe that the court case was independent from outside pressures (that is was judged based on Iraqi principles). Now, George W is responsible for a lot of death, and my point is, not much different than Saddam.

Your point about democracy, it is a western democracy. How many countries over there has ever had any democracy. I bet if you talk to people that were from Iraq, and ask them if this is worth it, I can guess that the majority would say no.

By no means to I believe that Saddam was right in what he did. The problem that I have with it, is that there are much bigger issues out there right now. Look at north Korea, how many people have died there, but George W just wants to starve them into democracy. There are more injustices going on in NK.

Please dont think that I am saying this because i am Canadian, I do believe that Canada should have supported this war as well as every other nation in the world. All the problems would have ended a long time ago if there were more troops there and the whole place was on lock down. There should have been more support from the neighbors, if there were, the US troops would have left and things would be better. Just my opinion