http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/10/11/iraq.deaths/

Trust me I don’t think that Saddam was a good guy, but look at what he did. He kept a crazy country that has people living in it that hate each other under relatively calm since the Iraq/Iran war.

Think of this, a crazy man was able to control the country, but now the western world has gone in there and tried to impose their beliefs (supposedly better) and look at the chaos.

I think they should have taken him out on their own, and it was inevitable that it was going to happen. I also believe that Iran has always been more of a rouge nation that Iraq and more of a threat to the western world. So why not go in there and take them out. Reason, it would have been harder and would have never came close.

I think the American government should worry more about national problems (rising debt) than removing an old ally from power.

I think that when the UN did not support the war, Big G shoudl have never gone in. Look what happened in North Korea when China gets involved. Kim Jong Il new that if they did not listen, it was all over for him.

oh, and about the article, are we going to hang George after this is done? Seems that his war on terrorism has been responsible for more deaths than saddam. Just something to ponder.