i guess what im trying to say is, the world is a terrible horrible place, it has always been a violent horrible terrible place, and it will always be a disgusting twisted reality for as long as there is any form of advanced life on the planet. mind you it keeps things interesting since i was a kid people have become so afraid of the violence that was just as bad back in the day that i feel bad for children there are so many strict laws and stupid things hyped up in the media its disgusting.... I'm still waiting for that crazy avian flu that was suppose to break out last year this time to severely hamper human civilization as we know or maybe SARS will come back and bind itself with HIV creating some kinda super virus i mean come on people and well be happy that some jackass who murdered and tortured people in the most creative obscene ways is dead and hopefully sparks a bunch of them start a huge civil war and kill one side or the other off bringing about another militant dictator that has no scapegoats to turn his people on to power forcing a group of people to assassinate him and bring about some form of council that can agree on issues and gain a form of stability and negotiable stance with other infidel nations. this will never happen in any of our lifetimes since that stupid religion factor is there but i can dream