Derek Smart is a bias jealous man who has been out against CR for years. On top of promoting his own game which has been in development on their forums. After he was refunded and rejected from pledging to Star Citizen he took it as a personal attack and is out to get CR.

Now as for the article even if the Article writers refuse to admit the source was Derek Smart. Also the site Glassdoor is a sham, anyone can register, say they work for CIG and post whatever they want. Plus it is ridiculous regarding the employees. Even if 5-7 employees were disgruntled that's only like 3% of the company. Just because it's crowd funded it's under much more scrutiny.

Now as far as CR, he does seem like a perfectionist and he has been gone from gaming for quite awhile, his last adventure was the Wing Commander movie, which I don't find too horrible. I can see there being management issues, you went from 10 ppl to over 260. I can see why people say it's a Pyramid scheme, obviously those who backed in early reap more rewards than those later on, but it was a risk and there are legal entities like this.

Now do I believe Derek Smart absolutely not. However, behind all his lies I'm sure there are some truths. It's not easy creating a culture under mass expansion and balancing the finances. I doubt though CR is embellishing his own companies finances, the guy like I said looks like a perfectionist and I highly doubt he will risk the chance for a game that could be one of the best ever in its genre for a couple extra million after tax hits. The game generates much more.

As far as Sandy, I'm shocked that they were married they hid that extremely well and I can see why people are pissed off and his brother isn't that talented. Not sure why he's even hired.

Citizen on is around the corner, the game is a year late so far and he has a lot of eyes on him. If he is in fact legit he needs to shape up the game status and start rolling out theMulticrew and the FPS. Lastly, give me my damn Idris.

P.S. Sorry for any grammar mistakes this wasn't easy writing on my phone.

Last edited by Zhou; 10/07/15 01:32 PM.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen