Chris has been notorious over the past decades for always ensuring he enriches himself personally through his projects, no matter how successful or not.

Frankly from a timing perspective, the best time for CR to have done something like this would have been in fiscal year 2014, before CIG filed its first tax statements with the IRS. This would have given him the window to make funds "disappear" before the company reported Earnings before Income Tax.

I don't believe or disbelieve the statements and accusations made by Smart. As is the way in the Social Court, it is for CR to disprove the accusations or choose to not address the statements. There was and is a lot of money floating around, who is to say that CR didin't write himself a sweetheart personal contract prior to the end of 2014 in which CIG is paying for all kinds of things in lieu of traditional normal income payments subject to traditional income tax. Now that it has come to light that CR's say Daughter is getting her 80k a year private school paid for by a Education program funded by CIG and his daughter is the sole beneficiary of the program.

Don't get me started on the potential of a sweet heart contract he could have given his brother over in the UK studio's once the dollars really started rolling in. There are any number of ways to pilfer coffers at an executive level that aren't against any tax code laws, but the common person goes ..WTF, he is embezzling!!

See: US House of Representatives and the US Congress and how PAC money is utilized. Same/Sa

Reddit SC Link - Good Read

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!