Originally Posted By: Brommas
Ive found out of the 3 control types I have (saitek x52 hotas, Xbox controller, and keyboard mouse) that the gamepad works the best for me. I like some parts of my X52 better but when it comes to precision the X52 kinda sucks. Im sure other flight sticks would do better. Im looking into getting a CH fighter stick and throttle and then possibly adding pedals later.

I have heard the X52 has a magnet kit for better precision but atm the Xbox controller > all for me

You can thank Chris for that. This is one of the bigger debates going on right now and honestly if by live PU the flight sticks are still gimped and SC is an arcade flyer there are going to be a lot of pissed off citizens.

You can't scream "IMMERSION" at every turn and then with one of the core game aspects decide that the previous statement doesn't apply to the greatest piece of "IMMERSION" this game has.......The PERIPHERALS.

Frankly, CR wants to be able to use OR and a game controller with voice command because it fits what he likes. So get ready for this topic to be a constant point of friction just as much as the PvP vs PVE slider and instancing conversation.

Personally I am disappointed in there lack of focus on flight controls with regards to flight sticks. It is so bad that the community actually has released there own profiles for the core flight sticks like the x-52 and the Warthog.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!