Originally Posted By: Helemoto
Is there a way to play just the drones?? I only seem to be able to get into multiplayer.

Also what does everyone use for controls, key/mouse or some other form? Just curious.

When you launch arena commander one option is multiplayer and one is AI mode.

Originally Posted By: Brommas
Ive found out of the 3 control types I have (saitek x52 hotas, Xbox controller, and keyboard mouse) that the gamepad works the best for me. I like some parts of my X52 better but when it comes to precision the X52 kinda sucks. Im sure other flight sticks would do better. Im looking into getting a CH fighter stick and throttle and then possibly adding pedals later.

I have heard the X52 has a magnet kit for better precision but atm the Xbox controller > all for me

There were discussing possible joystick being made specifically for star citizen, might be worth waiting closer to launch.

Originally Posted By: Tasorin
If you citizen number is under 200,000 check your email for Multi-Player invites. Still can't set up matches or queue with your Org/friends. CR said they are working on that for a later patch that won't be that far off. Right now the Multiplayer is just a rack, pack and stuff you into a match with other players. I think the limit is 6 or 8 in a match right now.

CR is also talking to the IP owner of "Voice Attack" to either out right purchase it and hire the core dev team or pay to license it and be the first with a Voice Attack Dev Kit.

Ya hope the social part comes out soon. Be nice to play with friends, not just randoms.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen