Originally Posted By: Derid

What is funny, is Jet did not even address what I said in 4/5 of the replies yet continued on as if he was attacking me.

As for Obamas birth cert- it HAS been a huge story, and HAS been out. Just noone can prove the brand new short-form that got printed up was not present 20,40, etc years ago in some form. Objectively speaking, there is no proof either way. Its not wacko- its a matter of which unsubstantiated claims you choose to believe.

Truth is they all have skin in the game, and there is no objective way to verify jack or shit.

As for the OBL - I never said he was alive - I said there is a chance he was already dead by the time the compound was stormed. Historically speaking, believing the initial "official version" of an explosive story is about the worst mistake you can make. I dont doubt OBL kicked the bucket. I just laugh at people who believe an official story regarding a covert op, simply because its the official story.

As to the Muslim crap, I said Obama wasnt a Muslim - at least as far as anyone credible has said. This is a prime case of liberals not being able to discern details due to emotional involvement in an issue.

As for the third term, I said I consider it a low probability. And that in fact that people are suspicious is in fact a measure of how deep the distrust runs. What you will never admit, is that Obama has earned every shred of the contempt and distrust he has garnered by working hard to remove power from the hands of individuals and place it in the hands of bureaucrats and elites.

I do think he would if he could and will if he can. Whether he will be able to pull off something so audacious is a different story.

---------------

The moral of the story here , in case someone was still wondering why I decided to troll this thread is that the literal truth is usually different than what is claimed - and what that literal truth means is often different that what those who would point out said truth would make it out to be.

I wasn't challenging your answers, I was giving my own opinions.

As for the Muslim ring thing, my personal opinion is that I classify this in the same arena as all the Muslim accusations. As an atheist, I would never wear a ring with religious verbiage. I doubt Muslims would wear another religions words, and same with Christians.

Noone has offered any credible evidence as to Obama not being born outside the United States. In this country we use innocent until proven guilty as the rule of law. I guess I could challenge your citizenship on the same basis you challenge the president.

Is Derid a citizen? Maybe.

I hope you can see my point.

You said,

Quote:
And that in fact that people are suspicious is in fact a measure of how deep the distrust runs.

When you have margins like 58,720,700 (50.1%) to 56,145,950 (48.4%), that means that 48.4% of people dislike Obama probably as much as I disliked and distrusted Bush. Same game, different outcome.

You also said,

Quote:
What you will never admit, is that Obama has earned every shred of the contempt and distrust he has garnered by working hard to remove power from the hands of individuals and place it in the hands of bureaucrats and elites.

I will never admit that which is untrue, and unsupported with real facts, and not "guilty until proven innocent" conspiracy theories.

I consider myself pretty well informed, and continue to be surprised by some of the opinions and "facts" shared in this forum. I have to take it in pieces.

I still believe that with facts, I will always keep an open mind, and will change my opinion if there are facts supporting that change. Facts and math are very important to me.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter