Originally Posted By: Brutal
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Low? what about the NRA Obama Kids add? You know cause the kids of a black president don't need protection in a nation with 300 million guns.

What makes his kids special? How are they more important than mine or yours (if we had any)?

Protection of the Presidential family is mandated. Because they are the first family, they are more likely to be attacked or assassinated. Secret Service protection and the average family don't add up.

Killing kindergardeners is a serious situation and should not be hidden or unspoken.

No one is trying to take the second amendment away! Background checks are supported by more than 70% of Americans.

Originally Posted By: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/ny-poll-big-backing-for-assault-ban-86333.html
Among those living in a household with an NRA member, 85 percent support universal background checks, according to a CBS/New York Times poll out Thursday, which was conducted before Obama announced his proposals.

Overall, 92 percent of Americans back universal background checks, 7 percent oppose and the remaining 1 percent are undecided, according to the poll, which has a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points. Among Republicans, 89 percent support background checks and 93 percent of Democrats favor the checks.

Like I have said many many times, it should be as hard as it is to get a drivers license as it is to own a Gun. Why are you guys not upset about drivers licensing. I mean they keep a record one you!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter