KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 45 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,041,451 Trump card
1,343,964 Picture Thread
481,755 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Uber Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
1) Is this game worth playing?
2) Why?
3) Will this be another huge let down as in I get all psyched to play with peeps and then a week later the guild leaves the game?
4) Hows the lag if this is launching Euro?
5) Whats the monthly?

The Undead Army
The Undead Army
1) Is this game worth playing?

i think so .

2) Why?

well its a full loot system, skill baced, combat on the other hand is a bit bland atm. Like UO theres not much in the way of powers for mele. lots of pot chuging.

3) Will this be another huge let down as in I get all psyched to play with peeps and then a week later the guild leaves the game?

cant speak for any one but my self, but this will be a long term game. the said i feel a lot are going to get burnt out with the skill grind.

i put it every bit as tuff as first 6 mounths of UO.

4) Hows the lag if this is launching Euro?

iv got a 16MB cable with comcast, i set around 200-230 with spikes every now and then. im in Oregon.

5) Whats the monthly?

seams its going to be right at 15$ US.

Missing in Action - October 2021
1) Yes

2) It's the most fun I've had in an mmo in a long time. The first time I was pked my hands actually shook. That hasn't happened since... I don't know, the last game where you lost your loot upon death was Neocron... 7 or so years ago now? At first I was disappointed to be honest, but the more I play it the more I like it. It offers a lot of player freedom. I feel like I'll be playing this game for well over a year, especially if the KGB sticks with it, which I think it will.

3) Don't think so, it's the game we've been waiting for. From Beta I can almost guarantee that if travel stays the way it is, it will be nearly impossible to control our island, Cairn, let alone the entire map as we once had dreams of, but we can still fight for a few territories near us, and to protect ours, and whatever. It's sure to be a blast.

4) From east coast I was getting 140 or so ping.

5) 12 euro?

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
1,yes
2, Game is alot of fun. Its all about what you make out of it.
3: This game has staying power and longevity but i can see people playing and quiting on a monthly basis. Even half the beta folks stopped playing after the second week they were in. I got in 2 weeks laters then most and i played non stop and love the game. Macroing is a must though if u wanna grind up some hard to get skills and boring stuff. but when i wasnt macroing i was pking exploring and just doing alot of pve.

4: east cast virginia i was getting 110-120 ping avearge on dsl and rarely had any spikes. very plyable latency.

5: 15$ a month around 50$ game cost

Last edited by Lorddarka; 02/20/09 09:18 PM.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
Also, the lag spikes were due setting they had on our clients. We were making heavy logging and sending back a lot of info to the server so they could find bugs better. Retail will have that option off.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
I won't break down the answers as above but just say I was addicted to this game at hello. I have not had more laughs and exciting WTF moments in a game like this in years.

I enjoy the UO style skill system and the combat seems like a good learning curve to get it right.

I will say this... this is NOT a game for people who do not have patience or think they can not be beat. The game is still really a beta release being pushed as a "completed" game... There will be changes.... there will be patches and nerfs.

Get over it, it's the way darkfall will be. I'd say do not get too attached to any one item or skill cuz you could see a drastic change. So patience...

Anyone can kill anyone... so if you get easily upset when you get pwned by a naked noob and lose all your cool dark knight shit... sorry!!! but suck it up and grab your other set and get some pay back!

My last answer.... what else you gonna do? What other game you gonna play right now or wait 12+ months for? Hop on board and join the fun!

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Free for all loot Uber !! And you can kill your guild mates if they piss you off
(and loot your guildmates too, but I don't think you would do that to someone would you ?) lol

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Its madness PVP 24/7 Insta pop scens hardcore fest on Dark Crag I say we set up a faction! We will go Destro and Fight against QFT / Goons and lots of other old guilds!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I don't think you'll have to worry about a large Goon presence in this game. It sounds like most of them hate this game. (Not because it's too hardcore, but game-quality wise.)

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Free for all loot Uber !! And you can kill your guild mates if they piss you off
(and loot your guildmates too, but I don't think you would do that to someone would you ?) lol

In Shadowbane this was quite entertaining. . . and somewhat common. Folks come over and stab you just to be funny so you drop a wizzy dot or two on em and watch em run around in little circles as their health ticked off

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard