KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 19 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
nethervoid
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,004,937 Trump card
1,337,427 Picture Thread
477,157 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
Elph Offline OP
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
I just think that back in the UO days were so much different. I loved how we sorta did Roleplay and were just etc. Our basic values are still the same in KGB as they have always been, we just realize that you need to adjust your styles of play for all the games that are coming up now a days.

Do you game at all anymore Demoyn?

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Quote:

This change was made in order to push the races together properly, and I notice that you said elves turned their backs on the dwarves so you must be speaking of tabletop.

Actually that was a direct draw from the hardcover graphic novel that shipped in the Collector's edition of the game that sets the stage for the game rather than the tabletop.

Personally I prefer the storyline behind the tabletop for the 40K over the fantasy and couldn't put together a concise history from tabletop perspective. I'm sure Drakiis could as if I remember correctly he has actually written stories set in the tabletop lore.

Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Aren't there also a series of different stories within the tabletop? I thought one Warhammer for example was futuristic... like Tanks and ... I guess the equivalent of Marines from Starcraft.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Games Workshop is a euro based company that produces several forms of games and books.

Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40k are the two main product lines, many books, role playing games, wargames, and video games have been made using those two settings.

Warhammer Fantasy is as you would guess, fantasy based, while Warhammer 40k is set in the future, which is basically fantasy in space. Though the story lines are simular there are distinct differences between the settings.

I have played the pencil and paper role playing game, the miniature wargame, played dawn of war and read many of the books.

I won't boar anyone with either story, but they are good reads and one might do well to look up some of the info because the word is they will be making a Warhammer 40k mmorpg too.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
See, now the 40K MMO would likely draw me away from Warhammer Online.. But then I've been wanting to see either 40K or BattleTech as an MMO for so long the desire is older than half the people who play games anymore..

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Quote:

Do you game at all anymore Demoyn?

Yeah, I thought I mentioned that earlier. I play Warhammer Online. I'm a dwarf ironbreaker named Buldor on the Azazel server. Thus, the reason for my coming here and posting to begin with.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Hehe.

Good and Evil are merely perspectives. How you define
another is normally based on your own beliefs. Not
necessarily their actions / beliefs.

E
Elph Offline OP
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Oh ok cool. You may have mentioned it. I sometimes forget what I read. Too much to keep track of on some days hehe.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
W
Oracle Newbie
Oracle Newbie
W
Been on Warhammer since launch. Still don't see where anyone has mentioned a main server we are on. :-) I am currently on Marienburg server. Any information? Email me please.

Last edited by Wyldman; 11/10/08 10:00 AM.
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Quote:

Been on Warhammer since launch. Still don't see where anyone has mentioned a main server we are on. :-) I am currently on Marienburg server. Any information? Email me please.

Well, as the name of this thread indicates, we are on the Azazel server. We are also playing the Destruction Faction.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard