KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 19 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
nethervoid
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,004,937 Trump card
1,337,427 Picture Thread
477,157 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted by Goriom
Originally Posted by Helemoto
Everyone knows every game has bugs and issues especially after patches and to be honest, there have not been that many compared to some games I played and they get them fixed faster than most. I don't see "bugs and exploits that are constantly reintroduced after each patch" that you do.

This one gave me a good chuckle.

You can chuckle all you want but it's still true.

1) I was not in any way shape or form an officer or leader for New World. I've stated this multiple times. So when you post something directed toward me and then you start talking about how leadership just up and left, well sorry you're wrong. At least in regards to me.

Never said you were. and I see the joke didn't come off very well as a joke so I apologize but I still believe my point of view is still valid

4)There was leadership. They formed groups all the time. I don't know where you've been. (Maybe this is why you were confused, I posted things on behalf of leadership, but I was not in a leadership position. I am an admin on discord)

never said there wasn't leadership I said the leadership quit playing and we are now seeing new ones and that cause a lul in guild participation

3) the people that got to max level really quickly we're constantly telling people how to do it and the quickest way to do it but nobody wanted to listen to them.

that is false People did listen and use the advice given Just because they didn't level as fast doesn't mean they didn't take the advice.

5) this is also indeed about content because the game severely lacks it. This is why a lot of people have left the game inside and outside of the guild.

I am still going through the content so that's not really fair. Granted it doesn't have the content that FF does but it is also not as old.

2) The guild did not have proper officer infrastructure for sieging. When I made the post there weren't even knight captains, generals, etc. This is pretty normal for an active faction to have especially in regards to PVP.

We could have done sieging. It's not like the guilds who took the territories were level 60 first day. We had a General for PvP we just didn't hit the wars as the other guilds did. And that is not a knock on anyone it's just how it went.

I am done talking about this Sorry for causing a ruckus

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
As faction leader, I appointed military leadership when I felt there was interest and enough folks to do it. I am excited about the opportunities.

In my 25 years doing this, losing contests because you are not ready for them is the fastest way to break morale. We have a dedicated crew that is properly greared and is here to stay. Leaders are in place. This is not remediation. It is what was needed when it was needed.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I missed the most recent meeting. Could you post the slides and the results of the meeting?

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
It was actually scheduled for this coming week. Sorry for to confusion.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I thought it was yesterday!

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard