KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#112972 01/15/13 08:54 PM
KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
lets not have everyone crafting everything
i am doing construction to build the bank in the hamlet and then engineering to make siege gear
post what your doing if your crafting
atm lux is doing armor and wolf is doing weapons i think
donations of mats to get these guys up and running is key as well as gold
the armor and weapons is top priority

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I am currently at 46 armorcrafting. I am in need of rawhide/leather, and of course ingots. Once I hit 75, and can make plate, I will craft what is needed for the guild, but will not grind, instead let the resources be used for other crafts, or let another armor crafter gain skill.

The guild bank has lots of chain, and a fair amount of scale armor. Please help yourselves. If the chain does not get used we will have to sell for 1gp, or just destroy, so use it or we loose it.

To get armor better then plate (str 70) will be full plate (str 110), and will need the master armor skill at 10000 prowess, and also master smelter also 10000 prowess. One without the other is useless.

To get to 100 smelting required close to 25k ore in the last beta. I see this as a push after we have R4 weapons, (weaponcrafting, bower, staff crafting), and level 75 crafter in leatherworking and tailoring.

If anyone is interested in taking on any of these crafting skills please speak up. As Morlander said, we don't want multiple people grinding the same crafts.

My notes on engineering was that 750 fossils would be needed to get from level 1-25 and then another 5500 fossils to make 1250 black powder to go from 25-50. So save/donate those fossils to Morlander. I dont think they have any other use. I believe making light battle spikes is a waste.

Last edited by Luxor; 01/16/13 03:57 AM.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I don't play have as much playing time as you guys but I will work up fletching since you guys are working on the others. I love bows and arrows:)

Play To Crush!
KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
Just harvesting for me. If we ever need more of a certain item let me know and I will focus on it otherwise I try to bring up each to +500 at a time (outside of leather my spawn is camped since the wipe)

Last edited by Heidi; 01/16/13 10:56 AM.

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
pretty much be doing the same as heidi. harvesting what I can.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
I can probably fund most of the crafting up to at least 50 for a primary crafter, not sure about construction the cost isn't linear like weapon and armor. So farm I have put in a couple thousand gold for Luxors crafting. Whoever is doing weapons let me know and I will contribute a similar amount. Might be Wolfgang?

I will be doing some tailoring, weaving and staff crafting probably up to 50.

Luxor #113005 01/16/13 07:02 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Luxor
I am currently at 46 armorcrafting. I am in need of rawhide/leather, and of course ingots. Once I hit 75, and can make plate, I will craft what is needed for the guild, but will not grind, instead let the resources be used for other crafts, or let another armor crafter gain skill.

The guild bank has lots of chain, and a fair amount of scale armor. Please help yourselves. If the chain does not get used we will have to sell for 1gp, or just destroy, so use it or we loose it.

To get armor better then plate (str 70) will be full plate (str 110), and will need the master armor skill at 10000 prowess, and also master smelter also 10000 prowess. One without the other is useless.

To get to 100 smelting required close to 25k ore in the last beta. I see this as a push after we have R4 weapons, (weaponcrafting, bower, staff crafting), and level 75 crafter in leatherworking and tailoring.

If anyone is interested in taking on any of these crafting skills please speak up. As Morlander said, we don't want multiple people grinding the same crafts.

My notes on engineering was that 750 fossils would be needed to get from level 1-25 and then another 5500 fossils to make 1250 black powder to go from 25-50. So save/donate those fossils to Morlander. I dont think they have any other use. I believe making light battle spikes is a waste.

Thanks I took some Chain pieces.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I will help craft if needed but think I would be a better gatherer (yes, that is a word). I had over 30K ingots when df went down.

Speaking of which, is the Grove producing?

KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
edited... double post

Last edited by Valaria; 01/17/13 06:07 PM. Reason: double post

KGB Arch Duke
OP Offline
KGB Arch Duke
i have set valaria with the task of smelting and smelting mastery help her out by not smelting our ore and making her do it

as well i have done the same with our lumber and i have asked hiedi to do this and try to get the mastery for it so our weapon and armor guys dont need to have 20k prowess to progress
dont have a leather guy yet

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard