Originally Posted By: Luxor
I am currently at 46 armorcrafting. I am in need of rawhide/leather, and of course ingots. Once I hit 75, and can make plate, I will craft what is needed for the guild, but will not grind, instead let the resources be used for other crafts, or let another armor crafter gain skill.

The guild bank has lots of chain, and a fair amount of scale armor. Please help yourselves. If the chain does not get used we will have to sell for 1gp, or just destroy, so use it or we loose it.

To get armor better then plate (str 70) will be full plate (str 110), and will need the master armor skill at 10000 prowess, and also master smelter also 10000 prowess. One without the other is useless.

To get to 100 smelting required close to 25k ore in the last beta. I see this as a push after we have R4 weapons, (weaponcrafting, bower, staff crafting), and level 75 crafter in leatherworking and tailoring.

If anyone is interested in taking on any of these crafting skills please speak up. As Morlander said, we don't want multiple people grinding the same crafts.

My notes on engineering was that 750 fossils would be needed to get from level 1-25 and then another 5500 fossils to make 1250 black powder to go from 25-50. So save/donate those fossils to Morlander. I dont think they have any other use. I believe making light battle spikes is a waste.

Thanks I took some Chain pieces.