KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 21 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Aby
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,006,392 Trump card
1,337,631 Picture Thread
477,262 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#109993 12/01/12 11:48 PM
Corpus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Please post only if you are planning to purchase an account in df2.

(There are other post I know but interest two months ago may not be the same today)

Last edited by Ismash Grimblood; 12/02/12 12:21 AM.
Corpus #109994 12/01/12 11:49 PM
Corpus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
I am.

Corpus #109999 12/02/12 02:18 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
My time will be very limited, but I wish luck to the KGBers that will try the game.

And as I said before if I have time to play it, maybe I will join OTG ranks, it's counter productive to play DF with a only a handfull of players.. like 10-20 like what is looking like right now. I'm not abandoning KGB, or lack of loyalty, but who played DF in the last year knows what I'm saying about the problem of not having a single member online.

Also I believe that DF2 is the best game that KGB members can play,the other current games are just "bleh", they are not a challenge enough for our intelligence and skill.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
Corpus #110000 12/02/12 02:45 AM
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
I am going to give it a try; will be away until December 15th, but will definitely be giving it a go.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Corpus #110015 12/02/12 09:03 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I will be giving it a go also. I dont have alot of play time but im def looking forward to some pvp.

Corpus #110022 12/02/12 11:15 AM
KGB Knight "The Talker"
KGB Knight "The Talker"
Of course i will be there

Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

*Former Name: Saint Bloodcrest
*Current used gaming name: Atomsk
Mithus #110036 12/02/12 06:36 PM
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Originally Posted By: Mithus
My time will be very limited, but I wish luck to the KGBers that will try the game.

And as I said before if I have time to play it, maybe I will join OTG ranks, it's counter productive to play DF with a only a handfull of players.. like 10-20 like what is looking like right now. I'm not abandoning KGB, or lack of loyalty, but who played DF in the last year knows what I'm saying about the problem of not having a single member online.

Also I believe that DF2 is the best game that KGB members can play,the other current games are just "bleh", they are not a challenge enough for our intelligence and skill.

that like sux..
not sure i see why being in otg is a huge difference from allied esspeccially if you live in the same places..
i played the first game as well but i also had no issue with being in a non guild group.its a good way to make more friends...we need you man
represent.

Corpus #110052 12/03/12 12:35 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
nah man, im going to take a job at city hall here that will take most of my time, so will not have to much time to play, only in the weekends.

But the reality check for Darkfall reminds me, what are the requirements to have a succefull guild on it.
Do you remember how KGB was on DF1..Just as example, we have you and Val.. making turns to be 24 hours in the game, together with too many people in DF1 start, to run a succefful guild like Donk said, in a guild with like 50 people, we would need be like 5-10 people playing like a job, like college kids.

But I think its cool you guys want to play like a small group and loyal to play pvp, I really do not think KGB can grow in Darkfall because the requirements are too big.

But imagine that you guys would like to lend your workforce and talent to help a medium guild on Darkfall like OTG? Man that would be great because your limited time would help the management, ten of you would really help because the others would respect even more a big guild just from start. Sometimes we have to abandon our pride (because I really like the KGB and feel welcome here), but to make a larger task sometimes our pride gets in the way. You Morlander would help much more by example of being a KGB captain group inside OTG group tag. DF2 will have guild points, and capturing those point in a small guild do no help too much.

And if that do not work later you can would just start again KGB in DF2. I just think in the start you guys would just join OTG and later if you guys think is right create/join KGB tag.

Like Tas said in another post doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insanity.

Last edited by Mithus; 12/03/12 12:46 AM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
Corpus #110053 12/03/12 05:00 AM
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
more comparing the 1st game to a completely different game..and not to mention comparring it to a time when most kgb had decided the game wasnt worth staying in cuz of aoe spam and bunny hoppers among other issues which are gone in the new game
i hadent realized i was only going to play casually....
thanks i thought i had intended to play pretty damn regularly and had iuntended to make kgb grow and be a stable place in darkfall i appreciate you pointing out what can not be done by us
i will just join some other guild instead cuz they have more people to start...

sarcasm off

sorry the additude toward what kgb can not accomplish and how we are so limited and can not grow simply annoys me and makes me angry it feels insulting
i do remember how kgb was in df1 and until everyone got annoyed and quit we got a lot of what we wanted...
4 cities inside a year i believe? one of them hand picked by us(andruk)
how did we do this?
thru alliances its how the game works

Corpus #110055 12/03/12 05:51 AM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
I will give it a run... My playtime will not be like it was in DF1

I do not have a ton of playtime, But what I have will be devoted to KGB.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard