nah man, im going to take a job at city hall here that will take most of my time, so will not have to much time to play, only in the weekends.

But the reality check for Darkfall reminds me, what are the requirements to have a succefull guild on it.
Do you remember how KGB was on DF1..Just as example, we have you and Val.. making turns to be 24 hours in the game, together with too many people in DF1 start, to run a succefful guild like Donk said, in a guild with like 50 people, we would need be like 5-10 people playing like a job, like college kids.

But I think its cool you guys want to play like a small group and loyal to play pvp, I really do not think KGB can grow in Darkfall because the requirements are too big.

But imagine that you guys would like to lend your workforce and talent to help a medium guild on Darkfall like OTG? Man that would be great because your limited time would help the management, ten of you would really help because the others would respect even more a big guild just from start. Sometimes we have to abandon our pride (because I really like the KGB and feel welcome here), but to make a larger task sometimes our pride gets in the way. You Morlander would help much more by example of being a KGB captain group inside OTG group tag. DF2 will have guild points, and capturing those point in a small guild do no help too much.

And if that do not work later you can would just start again KGB in DF2. I just think in the start you guys would just join OTG and later if you guys think is right create/join KGB tag.

Like Tas said in another post doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insanity.

Last edited by Mithus; 12/03/12 12:46 AM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]