The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Corpus DF2 Roll call - 12/02/12 06:48 AM
Please post only if you are planning to purchase an account in df2.

(There are other post I know but interest two months ago may not be the same today)

Posted By: Corpus Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/02/12 06:49 AM
I am.
Posted By: Mithus Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/02/12 09:18 AM
My time will be very limited, but I wish luck to the KGBers that will try the game.

And as I said before if I have time to play it, maybe I will join OTG ranks, it's counter productive to play DF with a only a handfull of players.. like 10-20 like what is looking like right now. I'm not abandoning KGB, or lack of loyalty, but who played DF in the last year knows what I'm saying about the problem of not having a single member online.

Also I believe that DF2 is the best game that KGB members can play,the other current games are just "bleh", they are not a challenge enough for our intelligence and skill.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/02/12 09:45 AM
I am going to give it a try; will be away until December 15th, but will definitely be giving it a go.
Posted By: Jaak Mehoff Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/02/12 04:03 PM
I will be giving it a go also. I dont have alot of play time but im def looking forward to some pvp.
Posted By: Atomsk Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/02/12 06:15 PM
Of course i will be there
Posted By: Morlander Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/03/12 01:36 AM
Originally Posted By: Mithus
My time will be very limited, but I wish luck to the KGBers that will try the game.

And as I said before if I have time to play it, maybe I will join OTG ranks, it's counter productive to play DF with a only a handfull of players.. like 10-20 like what is looking like right now. I'm not abandoning KGB, or lack of loyalty, but who played DF in the last year knows what I'm saying about the problem of not having a single member online.

Also I believe that DF2 is the best game that KGB members can play,the other current games are just "bleh", they are not a challenge enough for our intelligence and skill.

that like sux..
not sure i see why being in otg is a huge difference from allied esspeccially if you live in the same places..
i played the first game as well but i also had no issue with being in a non guild group.its a good way to make more friends...we need you man
represent.
Posted By: Mithus Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/03/12 07:35 AM
nah man, im going to take a job at city hall here that will take most of my time, so will not have to much time to play, only in the weekends.

But the reality check for Darkfall reminds me, what are the requirements to have a succefull guild on it.
Do you remember how KGB was on DF1..Just as example, we have you and Val.. making turns to be 24 hours in the game, together with too many people in DF1 start, to run a succefful guild like Donk said, in a guild with like 50 people, we would need be like 5-10 people playing like a job, like college kids.

But I think its cool you guys want to play like a small group and loyal to play pvp, I really do not think KGB can grow in Darkfall because the requirements are too big.

But imagine that you guys would like to lend your workforce and talent to help a medium guild on Darkfall like OTG? Man that would be great because your limited time would help the management, ten of you would really help because the others would respect even more a big guild just from start. Sometimes we have to abandon our pride (because I really like the KGB and feel welcome here), but to make a larger task sometimes our pride gets in the way. You Morlander would help much more by example of being a KGB captain group inside OTG group tag. DF2 will have guild points, and capturing those point in a small guild do no help too much.

And if that do not work later you can would just start again KGB in DF2. I just think in the start you guys would just join OTG and later if you guys think is right create/join KGB tag.

Like Tas said in another post doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insanity.
Posted By: Morlander Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/03/12 12:00 PM
more comparing the 1st game to a completely different game..and not to mention comparring it to a time when most kgb had decided the game wasnt worth staying in cuz of aoe spam and bunny hoppers among other issues which are gone in the new game
i hadent realized i was only going to play casually....
thanks i thought i had intended to play pretty damn regularly and had iuntended to make kgb grow and be a stable place in darkfall i appreciate you pointing out what can not be done by us
i will just join some other guild instead cuz they have more people to start...

sarcasm off

sorry the additude toward what kgb can not accomplish and how we are so limited and can not grow simply annoys me and makes me angry it feels insulting
i do remember how kgb was in df1 and until everyone got annoyed and quit we got a lot of what we wanted...
4 cities inside a year i believe? one of them hand picked by us(andruk)
how did we do this?
thru alliances its how the game works
Posted By: Valaria Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/03/12 12:51 PM
I will give it a run... My playtime will not be like it was in DF1

I do not have a ton of playtime, But what I have will be devoted to KGB.
Posted By: Mithus Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/03/12 03:29 PM
Originally Posted By: morlander

sorry the additude toward what kgb can not accomplish and how we are so limited and can not grow simply annoys me and makes me angry it feels insulting
i do remember how kgb was in df1 and until everyone got annoyed and quit we got a lot of what we wanted...
4 cities inside a year i believe? one of them hand picked by us(andruk)
how did we do this?
thru alliances its how the game works

I would not expect another reaction from you, you are right man!
I'm a quite beholder, I'm really more observer.
You are a men of arms, you role is in front leading people on combat field!
Im sorry to say those words, and if you are saying that you are going to deticate a hundred percent of your game time to DF that can happen again.
Posted By: Kegir Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/03/12 04:02 PM
Hey guys I joined KGB at the decline of darkfall and was to late to the party. I want play this game as I love pvp. How do I get started on 12/12? I have a DF1 account that has no active sub right now.thanks.
Posted By: Valaria Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/03/12 06:20 PM
I think Mor has more information on that, Kegir.

I have my old KGB account which I will be playing on... I know we will get to play the new one with out purchasing the game again. Will be like a patch, after we pay sub fees when it launches. I could be wrong on this as I did not read it first hand but got the information through a few different people. Mor knows what the deal is I am sure.
Posted By: Kegir Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/03/12 08:04 PM
I wonder is same client will be used because I don't even have that any longer:) Val you were the one who invited me back then I miss gaming with ya:)
Posted By: Valaria Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/03/12 10:10 PM
I will be around Kegir... but in a smaller capacity. limited game time.

I believe Steam will have it for DL at launch. If not Im sure we will be able to help you figure it out.
Posted By: Morlander Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/03/12 10:50 PM
atm my understanding was they will patch the old game files into a new game but that sounds kinda shifty to me im honestly expecting to need to download a new client torrent or download it from steam on launch day i will be on launch day after work most likely wont get the day off.
and yes i intend to devote my game time to this game i have never been one to be able to do anything but focus on 1 game at a time barring a occasional run on battlefield or something.
i dont even get into multiple toons cuz my time is ussually better spent concentrating on a single one to develope them to greatness much less time for other games
dfuw is where i will be
Posted By: SabinF Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/04/12 03:46 AM
I'm in.

2 coming with as well.
Posted By: Corpus Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/05/12 03:19 AM
Different guilds/different play styles. This is a game… have fun. I would rather you be red having fun than green hating the game. I encourage and salute you for doing what works best for you If your are red I hope you have good loot in your pack, … be assured I will do the same. if you are green I will do my best to defend yours. Regardless of diplomatic prattle… I consider you a friend and a am better off for meeting you. Thank You.
Posted By: Prism Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/08/12 10:06 PM
I will try to get in game as soon as I can but probally wont be on the launch day.
Posted By: Ignorance Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/10/12 11:29 PM
I am in.

I will probably be "sick" on the 12th. (IF the actually launch that date.)
Posted By: JetStar Re: DF2 Roll call - 12/10/12 11:55 PM
Sick here too ;-)
© The KGB Oracle