I was describing the need for participation, something we do less of as time goes on. As I said I wasn't just harping on you Kegir, but if there is hurt feelings I apologize, but this soft skinned attitude is really going to hurt not just a few people, but all of us as a guild if it continues both in and out of games. I stand by my statement, and while Kegir had played earlier as he stated, I don't care for the implication that we need to be mass emailing people, calling them on the phone, putting up large easy to read billboards, or any other nonsense to inform people. Nothing was kept secret about those playing PS1, and it is just as much each members responsibility to stay informed as it is for me to answer questions and address concerns related to PS2.

Every time I turn around someone is getting upset, I am even guilty of it, however to me this is a poor example to set. It does not give me hope if that is what I am to expect from the Faction. If people would rather just wing it, or let it fly then I am sure arrangements can be made. Of course we've all seen how that works, perhaps you'd rather have a softer squeeze-ably fresh Faction leader, who will help you over every bump in the road and cushion your bottom from any harsh realities, we could do that too. The choice is always yours. I know what I am going to do, what I want to do, and how I am going to do it.

Choose, because we can stop the whole train right now.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]