Drakis...I will pk you irl. This is what im saying because you didnt read my entire post you just quoted. Im not just harping at you but I am frusterated. In early November I reactivated planetside again...I rolled an NC hes now br16. I asked in this forum if anyone wanted to resub with me. Noone wanted too and you said
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I know Itchy was thinking about doing it...I won't be at this time.
. Whatever thats cool ..So I play for 2 months and noone resubbed or showed interest. I took videos of cloak tactics,me hacking,killing,destroying,frag stabbing,boomering etc. I unsubbed because I was playing with random people and I wanted to play with KGB. Now all of a sudden everyone is interested and I am going to have to wait till next month to resub and play with you guys. Can you see why im frusterated? So dont tell me about choices Ive made son or you may have a boomer waiting for you:) And yes I know I dont have any pull and dont attact people to games like Donk and since hes bored with swtor this is probably what happened( I assume). Peace out.

Last edited by Kegir; 01/24/12 09:34 PM.

Play To Crush!