Originally Posted By: Kegir
You motherfkers!! Where we're all of you couple months ago when I had a sub going. I can only run One online sub at a time and this month it's swtor sobs!!!


People have a choice how to spend their free time, we choose to organize, watch for PS2 on the horizon, and some have chosen to rehearse in PS1, you chose to do otherwise. If you plan to play PS2 my recommendation is to start by getting on the same page. As Faction leader I will not be holding hands, if you don't show for meetings, don't read these forums, don't spend much time in vent, or are not keeping abreast of PS2 news, then you will have only yourself to blame, this stands for any and all KGB. The agenda is set, the course is clear, when the game becomes more definable a KGB Beta Recon Team will be dispatched, then a Pre-Launch Delta Team, and finally upon live fire a KGB deployment and assembly statement will be issued as to where and condition green established. Not just harping on you Kegir, I am just saying that we will not be scattered, and I refuse to see any last minute command decisions being made.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]