Quote:

however, try to be respectful in your disagreement, lest you be stereotyped a leftwing nutcase or whatever terms are being tossed around these days.

I believe the term is extreme left-wing communist fascist. Just as bad as extreme right-wing nazi dictator. You see, "left" and "right" wings aren't on a straight line simply going left and right; they're on a circle. Go too extreme in either direction and you wind up meeting together on the opposite end of the circle as moderate, and being almost exactly the same as the "extreme" side you oppose. (the word "you" pointing at no one in particular).

The problem I've noticed from both extremes is a failure to see options or avenues in life with open-ended outcomes or an open-minded and more objective point of view. Really makes the terms "liberal" and "conservative" out to be hippocritical at best.

Of course, these are simply my opinions and theories that I've come to conclude about extreme beliefs. I find most of those women hot, and am very sad that I (as well as everyone else on the USS GUAM) got cheated out of going to Israel back in 1996 when I was in the USMC. We were dying to see the hot babes on the beaches loaded with M16s. One of the sexiest sights imaginable, IMO.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]