The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Valentein Women in Uniform - 07/24/06 03:49 PM
No, not the Iron Maiden song.

I followed a link to a gallery on this website, then came across this pictures of Israeli soldiers that might interest some of you.

http://www.paulkopeikingallery.com/artists/papo/exhibitions/index.htm

There's some cute Zionists in there.
Posted By: afshin Re: Women in Uniform - 07/24/06 04:32 PM
Cute maybe...too bad they are all terrorists.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Women in Uniform - 07/24/06 06:30 PM
terrorists? I guess if you put it that way, all military personnel are terrorists, right?
Posted By: Brutal Re: Women in Uniform - 07/24/06 06:56 PM
I'd love to hear your rational for saying that Israelis are terrorists.
Posted By: afshin Re: Women in Uniform - 07/24/06 07:02 PM
I'm talking about the IDF (Israeli Defence Force) and the extreme right wing Jews which are worse than Nazis. Both have commited various terrorist acts since the establishment of Israel in 1948 such as the Deir Yassin massacre.

I consider all extreme radical Muslim, Jew and Christian leaders in this world and those who follow them blindly into war terrorists.

Hate breeds hate. Civilians die in wars on both sides and their surviving loved ones are the ones that carry the hate.

I love how fox news called the slaughter of all those children in that Russian school massacre the work of Checen Rebels....seems the word terrorist only applies to those of the Muslim faith nowadays.

I pray for the safe return of our troops regardless if I believe what they are fighting for is wrong or not.

Just my 2 cents.
Posted By: afshin Re: Women in Uniform - 07/24/06 07:21 PM
I'm not picking sides here, just calling them all out on what they are. I'm an Iranian American that hates the current regime in Iran. I despie an Islamic Republic which is one that dictates day to day life and laws based on Sharia (Al-Quran based). My dad fought during the revolution to prevent such a regime from taking over and ultimately fled with my mom and myself and gained political asylum here in America.

I love my country America. I still have alot of family that I care about in Iran as well. I despise the current regimes of both (Bush and Ali Khamenei who is the supreme leader of Iran) but there is really nothing I can do about it. I've studied and follow all these conflicts very closely and the conclusion i've come to accept is that no matter what we do, or what they do, nothing will change since conflicts are never ending.

I don't want to get into this too deep so i'll just stop here before I offend anyone....time for me to sleep....one more night of work until my three day weekend >.<
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Women in Uniform - 07/24/06 08:06 PM
The Middle East has been this way for thousands upon thousands of years. I have serious doubts that it's going to change based on people in the west who have a more lenient and peaceful agenda. The term "terrorist" as you're using it sounds more of a generalizing, blanket statement.
Posted By: Brutal Re: Women in Uniform - 07/25/06 02:04 AM
Deir Yassin happened almost 60 years ago on the heels of WW2. To hold present day Israelis in such low regard over the horrors their fathers committed is as much a crime as the massacre itself. It would be like me saying that you are a terrorist just because some other Iranians have been in the past, which is rediculous. Don't get me wrong, I totally agree that the circumstances surrounding the formation of modern day Israel were questionable at best, terrible at worst.

The fact remains however that, like it or not, Israel is there and is probably not going anywhere. As a sovereign nation they have the right, and the NEED to protect themselves from aggressors. That they choose to target the aggressors rather than random innocents just goes to show that they are not in it for terror, but to eliminate the radicals that ARE randomly firing rockets into their settlements, rather than at the soldiers and tanks massed along the borders.

Quote:

I love my country America. I still have alot of family that I care about in Iran as well. I despise the current regimes of both (Bush and Ali Khamenei who is the supreme leader of Iran) but there is really nothing I can do about it.

This is of course, also not true. You are the ONLY one that can do something about it, in our case anyway. The leadership of our country gets all of its power from you. If you don't like the job they are doing, get out and let people know, show your point of view, and if people agree with you, viola - change. Do, however, try to be respectful in your disagreement, lest you be stereotyped a leftwing nutcase or whatever terms are being tossed around these days.

my 2cents.
Posted By: Brutal Re: Women in Uniform - 07/25/06 02:07 AM
By the way, I may be totally wrong, but I seem to remember that the Chechen 'rebels' were, in fact, islamic. Weren't they?
Posted By: ltima Re: Women in Uniform - 07/25/06 03:50 AM
i think i am mildely offended by this thread.. but i'm not sure because i am drunk... more on this latter.
Posted By: Valentein Re: Women in Uniform - 07/25/06 03:52 AM
Oh, no politics in this thread. Just admire cute young girls with M-16s.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Women in Uniform - 07/25/06 05:58 AM
I think Ltima could easily fit in with those girls. Throw her in some green camos and put a gun on her and she'd be one of the girls.

I'm not seeing much cuteness in that group though, there was one I liked though! The rest just had pretty decent bodies but the faces were blah.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Women in Uniform - 07/25/06 12:33 PM
Quote:

however, try to be respectful in your disagreement, lest you be stereotyped a leftwing nutcase or whatever terms are being tossed around these days.

I believe the term is extreme left-wing communist fascist. Just as bad as extreme right-wing nazi dictator. You see, "left" and "right" wings aren't on a straight line simply going left and right; they're on a circle. Go too extreme in either direction and you wind up meeting together on the opposite end of the circle as moderate, and being almost exactly the same as the "extreme" side you oppose. (the word "you" pointing at no one in particular).

The problem I've noticed from both extremes is a failure to see options or avenues in life with open-ended outcomes or an open-minded and more objective point of view. Really makes the terms "liberal" and "conservative" out to be hippocritical at best.

Of course, these are simply my opinions and theories that I've come to conclude about extreme beliefs. I find most of those women hot, and am very sad that I (as well as everyone else on the USS GUAM) got cheated out of going to Israel back in 1996 when I was in the USMC. We were dying to see the hot babes on the beaches loaded with M16s. One of the sexiest sights imaginable, IMO.
Posted By: afshin Re: Women in Uniform - 07/25/06 05:20 PM
Brutal after looking into it you were right about the Checen "rebels" being muslim.

100,000 civilans have died in Iraq of which 84% were due to coalition forces as of 2004 when a study was first released.....I'd hate to see the numbers now. Civil war in Iraq between the two muslim sects seems to be where all our hard work and effort to promote a full democracy is going into.

Was it poorly planned? Maybe. However how could one honestly think a full democracy would work in the arab world?

If Israel thinks they are going to start a new page in the minor democratic country of Lebanon by bombing infrastructure and civilians and displacing hundreds of thousands and expecting the people not to remember any of it.....or destroying the only power grid in the gaza strip knocking out power to over 700,000 palestinians causing water pumps to go down and diseases to spread all in the name of afew kindnapped soldiers well they have another thing comming. It's no wonder Israel has been condemned by the UN for it's breaches of international humanitarian law.

All this suffering and hate is then used by islamic extremists to promote their cause and in return...it's a never ending cycle of violence.

That is why I hold Israel's actions on par with the Islamic fanatics.

They are all terrorists.

I'll take humanity over patriotisim anyday.

And i'm sorry if I offended you ltima or anyone else for that matter. I hope it won't go against my vote....I play games to escape reality but I never pass up a chance for a good discussion.

Quote:

I believe the term is extreme left-wing communist fascist. Just as bad as extreme right-wing nazi dictator. You see, "left" and "right" wings aren't on a straight line simply going left and right; they're on a circle. Go too extreme in either direction and you wind up meeting together on the opposite end of the circle as moderate, and being almost exactly the same as the "extreme" side you oppose. (the word "you" pointing at no one in particular).

The problem I've noticed from both extremes is a failure to see options or avenues in life with open-ended outcomes or an open-minded and more objective point of view. Really makes the terms "liberal" and "conservative" out to be hippocritical at best.

Well said btw.

/salute all
Posted By: ltima Re: Women in Uniform - 07/25/06 05:56 PM
seriously can we keep the political shit out of here?

ANG REAK OMG1 ARE U SAYNG I'M NOT CUTE!!
Posted By: Taxman Re: Women in Uniform - 07/25/06 06:41 PM
Indeed - enough politics..
Everyone is entitled to have an opinion, and two-cents worth. That's what makes America great!

But if you have serious objections to what is happening in the world, this is definitely not the place to "air them out". Go start a campaign/etc and vent it there, and DO something about it.

Personally, I am here to game - and wipe out in-game scumbags!

I appreciate the link, but the political crap has nothing to do with it.
Posted By: Brutal Re: Women in Uniform - 07/25/06 08:35 PM
Actually, if you read the description, this forum is exactly the place to air out these kinds of discussions

Crim I agree with you, well said, and 100% correct. I'm going to leave this thread alone for now since its clear I can't open eyes or change minds.

Girls in Uniforms ftw.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Women in Uniform - 07/25/06 11:26 PM
Quote:

No, I'm saying that you're not cute unless you show me some pics. The end.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Women in Uniform - 07/26/06 06:59 AM
Quote:

lol, I knew you'd misread my message. There's a reason my post was seperated into two paragraphs. The ending of one paragraph seperates the ideas and thoughts from the following paragraph.

So I said you would look right at home with those girls since you have that kind of personality, not really saying looks wise. And then the next paragraph I rated the girls that were actually in the pics like they were peices of meat for me to rate from 1 - 10.
Posted By: Elph Re: Women in Uniform - 07/26/06 01:39 PM
LOL i didn't click the link but my uniform use to make me look fat!
Posted By: Chivas Re: Women in Uniform - 07/26/06 02:48 PM
I think if we put the Politics aside we can see those beautifull girls wearing uniform are sexy. And I like some of those photo angle and lightning as well.

If I were their enemy I probably take them as my prisoner of pleasure?? Or perhaps I would offer my self as their prisoner??
Posted By: Taxman Re: Women in Uniform - 07/26/06 03:51 PM
Quote:

Actually, if you read the description, this forum is exactly the place to air out these kinds of discussions

Ah - okay, didn't see there was a forum description anywhere.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Women in Uniform - 07/26/06 05:00 PM
Yeah Elph they look pretty fat.

I'm sure people would back Israel up if it were on the defensive stance, just struggling to hold invaders at bay from within the confines of the original piece of land given to them by the U.K. Instead they've been invading palestinian lands since nearly the day they got there. Would the middle east be as volatile a region as it is today without Israel there? I don't remember anything big happening involving the muslim world back in World History class since the crusades, and the spaniards pushing muslims back out of the iberian peninsula in the late 1400s... Aside from the fall of the Ottoman Empire and such, but it's not like a civil war threatened the safety of the world as a whole... then again the Ottoman Empire wasn't starting up a Nuclear Program...

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/israel/maps-evolution.htm voila check out the israely expansion... it's like what... 30-50% bigger today than it was in '48?
Posted By: Owain Re: Women in Uniform - 07/26/06 06:09 PM
The reason Israel has grown is that it's neighbors kept starting wars where they got their butts kicked, and the Israelies captured territories that they held as buffer zones against future agression. There would be no mideast conflict today if the Arab nations around Israel would stop attacking it.
Posted By: Taxman Re: Women in Uniform - 07/26/06 06:36 PM
/agree
Posted By: Elph Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 12:46 AM
Raek. I was saying that my uniform made me look fat lol.
I didn't even click the link to the OP
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 01:39 AM
But I was saying that their uniforms also make them look fat.

in 1948 it when it was formed it was thrown into an already-existing civil war going on between jews and arabs in the region. The difference was that the attacks were now happening between Palestinians and Israelis, rather than just killings between random people living in the British territory. It came out victorious in 1949 and aquired an extra 26% of land, compared to what was originally given to it.

In 1967 Israel fired the first shot against the Egyptian/Syrian/Jordanian alliance... and once again took a fair share of land with them.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 03:40 AM
Quote:

Raek. I was saying that my uniform made me look fat lol.
I didn't even click the link to the OP

Elph, seriously, what's the deal with you not clicking links? None of them are linked to viruses or anything too crazy.
Posted By: Chivas Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 05:55 AM
Ok let me put my 25 cents....

From what my understanding it all started with religious believe, as most of the war happened back then. Israel, being surrounded by enemies was forced to "defend" them self as they see fit. How? First by making their neighbor poor and creating a chaos. They weaken their enemy economically to criple them. Remember, war capability is related to economic. On the other hand, Israel desperate enemy can not face an open war with them, so they used suicide bombs rockets and so forth. As this situation goes along this war have made some people rich and has become an industry both inside Israel and Palestinians. Money spending (specially in Israel) has been huge and continue to grow. Their intellegent activities (Mossad) is one of the best in the world, but again big chunk of money have made some people/corporation rich. if the war stop, so does the money. Go figure....

Now Mossad as their "CIA", is so big and powerfull it becomes the government inside the Israely government. They need to secure their interest as well. Why do you think the Prime minister (forgot the name) who have sealed a pecae deal with PLO before suddenly die? Then the other one (Forgot the name as well) suddenly become ill and was resigned?. Again, Go figure....

Now the Politics of US and Israel. With US occupying Iraq US has made Israel life alot easier and shifting the balancec of power in Middle east. Now the force of Israel with political blessing from US can do more then before, so they creating a drama and create the havoc around. Remember the peace aggreament between Israel and Hizbullah( political party in israel who win election) has been progressing tremendously, as they have aggreed to acknowledge some of their basic principle that made them go to war for a long period of time. But then the war started. Go figure...

Hidden Agenda

With the pressure on Iran who is now in the proccess of having the nuclear technology, Israel and US has to made their move. Invading Iran with US/UK alone would not guarantee victory. Now, with Israel making their move, its a possibility that they could somehow joint force to put pressure on Iran. As for Jordan, Israel has been wanting their land for long time (Oil resourcee and their religious believe/prediction of the future). I am sensing Israel wants a new map being drawn while in the process further weaken their enemy (Syria, Iran). As for the US, they basically willing to go along as long as everyone got something in return to secure their interest in the region.

Now, there are no right or wrong in this matter as you see. Everyone is defending their interest, while on the background the industrialist wants their money to keep pouring. There would never be Peace on middle east unless the balance of Power has been reached. The European community (minus British) have made their move but not that strong. China, and Russia have to put their feet wet if we want to see the balance restored. I am sure they have made some moved as Russia is the biggest weapon supplier for Iran, Syria and china get some of their oil and gas from them.

Ok, I write too much. I am sure ya'll get the point.
Posted By: Derid Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 07:03 AM

I think Chivas is probably mostly right, except for the Jordan part. I dont see Israel invading Jordan, the backlash even inside Israel would be enormous, though you never know and I can think of scenarios where it could happen, but I think its fairly unlikely for the time being.

The timing of Sharon's stroke was rather interesting, and even though he was old, and strokes do happen to old people, the fact that he is old doesnt rule anything else out IMO. He had made a LOT of people VERY angry in Israel, not to mention the money issues discussed. There are definatly people in Israel with the expertise and motivations to pull that kind of thing off... whether it really happened is probably just one of those things we will never know for sure.

But his supposed idealogical successor's actions in Olmert, do lend some credibility to the idea. Especially since ant open move against Sharon would have created immense backlash in Israel against the right-wing elements had he gone the way of Rabin, Sharon was to strong and respected a leader, even among most hard-liners, even though he was making peace it would have seemed to many like killing one of their own.

Thus, a quiet non-voilent way of dealing with him would have been 100% necesarry or risked turning him into a martyr for peace.
Posted By: afshin Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 10:17 AM
Quote:

They need to secure their interest as well. Why do you think the Prime minister (forgot the name) who have sealed a pecae deal with PLO before suddenly die? Then the other one (Forgot the name as well) suddenly become ill and was resigned?. Again, Go figure....

The first guy you are talking about is Yitzhak Rabin, he was the Israeli PM who was assisnated in 1995 by a member of the extreme right wing jewish community who was angry at him signing the Oslo Acoords which layed the foundation for peace and a palestinian state.

As for this theory on the timing of Sharon's stroke I'm not sure if it was part of someones agenda....however it certainly coulden't of came at a better time.

Before his stroke, Sharon was caught up in a career ending scandal which involved 3 million dollars being paid off to him by Cyril Kern (front man for Martin Schlaff) to pay off illegal campaign contributions Sharon received in 1999.
Posted By: Owain Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 01:56 PM
Quote:

Israel, being surrounded by enemies was forced to "defend" them self as they see fit. How? First by making their neighbor poor and creating a chaos. They weaken their enemy economically to criple them. Remember, war capability is related to economic.

Huh? The arabs living in that area were dirt poor to begin with, and have done nothing to change that in the last 60 years or so, so I think it's a bit of a stretch to blame that on the Israelies. Millions of dollars have been poured into the area, and if the Palestinians want to spend that on AK-47's and RPG's instead of schools, farms and industry, then they are morons.
Quote:

On the other hand, Israel desperate enemy can not face an open war with them, so they used suicide bombs rockets and so forth. As this situation goes along this war have made some people rich and has become an industry both inside Israel and Palestinians. Money spending (specially in Israel) has been huge and continue to grow. Their intellegent activities (Mossad) is one of the best in the world, but again big chunk of money have made some people/corporation rich. if the war stop, so does the money. Go figure....

Your argument seems to indicate that you think that Isreal faces no threat from it's neighbors. Maybe the reason they have to sink so much money into intel and defense is because they are surrounded by a population who thinks genocide is peachy.
Quote:

Now Mossad as their "CIA", is so big and powerfull it becomes the government inside the Israely government. They need to secure their interest as well. Why do you think the Prime minister (forgot the name) who have sealed a pecae deal with PLO before suddenly die? Then the other one (Forgot the name as well) suddenly become ill and was resigned?. Again, Go figure....

Now the Politics of US and Israel. With US occupying Iraq US has made Israel life alot easier and shifting the balancec of power in Middle east. Now the force of Israel with political blessing from US can do more then before, so they creating a drama and create the havoc around. Remember the peace aggreament between Israel and Hizbullah( political party in israel who win election) has been progressing tremendously, as they have aggreed to acknowledge some of their basic principle that made them go to war for a long period of time. But then the war started. Go figure...

It takes a unique frame of mind to observe Hezballah and Hamas both staging attacks on the Israelies, killing and kidnapping their soldiers, and then somehow twisting that into some devious plot on the part of the 'joooos'.

Myself, I think the situation is pretty straight forward. The Palastinian Authority by way of Hamas, committed an Act of War against Isreal, and they responded in force to justifiably defend themselves. Iran/Syria/Hezbollah thought they saw an opportunity to attack Isreal while they were busy in Gaza, and they committed their own separate Act of War. Again, Isreal takes steps to defend itself.

Their is no hidden agenda here. The moral is clear. If you pick a fight with your neighbor, you just might get your dick knocked into the dirt.

Quote:

Hidden Agenda

With the pressure on Iran who is now in the proccess of having the nuclear technology, Israel and US has to made their move.

Bullshit - what did they do? Trick Hamas and Hezballah into attacking - this is nonsense.

Quote:

Invading Iran with US/UK alone would not guarantee victory. Now, with Israel making their move, its a possibility that they could somehow joint force to put pressure on Iran. As for Jordan, Israel has been wanting their land for long time (Oil resourcee and their religious believe/prediction of the future). I am sensing Israel wants a new map being drawn while in the process further weaken their enemy (Syria, Iran). As for the US, they basically willing to go along as long as everyone got something in return to secure their interest in the region.

I think, understandably, that Israel is tired of having it's citizens attacked by nutcases leaking over the border from Lebannon and Gaza, and is in the process of stomping the shit out of the people who are attacking them. What is so hard to understand about that?

Quote:

Now, there are no right or wrong in this matter as you see.
Everyone is defending their interest, while on the background the industrialist wants their money to keep pouring. There would never be Peace on middle east unless the balance of Power has been reached. The European community (minus British) have made their move but not that strong. China, and Russia have to put their feet wet if we want to see the balance restored. I am sure they have made some moved as Russia is the biggest weapon supplier for Iran, Syria and china get some of their oil and gas from them.

Ok, I write too much. I am sure ya'll get the point.

Oh, there is plenty of wrong going on here, and it pretty much rests with Hamas and Hezballah attacking Isreal. If they hadn't attacked Israel, none of this would be happening now. Actions have consequences, and right now they are getting their asses kicked, and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of terrorist rat bastards.

Fuck 'em.
Posted By: Valentein Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 02:07 PM
Quote:

The reason Israel has grown is that it's neighbors kept starting wars where they got their butts kicked, and the Israelies captured territories that they held as buffer zones against future agression. There would be no mideast conflict today if the Arab nations around Israel would stop attacking it.

But that's never going to happen until Israel gives up control and claims on the Occupied Territories (which isn't going to happen).
Posted By: Valentein Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 02:13 PM
nm
Posted By: Owain Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 03:05 PM
Quote:

But that's never going to happen until Israel gives up control and claims on the Occupied Territories (which isn't going to happen).

There is not much incentive for Israel to give up that control since their neighbors never honor their agreements anyway.

For example, Israel withdraws from Gaza and abandons it's settlements there. Hamas promptly moves in and fires rockets from and stages terrorist incursions from Gaza.

Israel pulls back from positions in Lebannon, relying on UN resolutions that guarentee that Hezballah will disarm and that the Lebaneese Army will take control of southern Lebanon to ensure the peace. UN Peace Keepers (HAH!) are even deployed. Now, years later, Hezballah has 10000 rockets poised to strike at Israel, and fire from positions near UN outposts, using the UN Peacekeepers as human shields to discourage retaliation.

I think Isreal is finally taking the correct course of action. If you want peace, you can have peace (Egypt and Jordan, for instance, do not have problems with Isreal because they do not permit attacks to take place from their counties against Isreal). However, if you attack Isreal, expect to have your nuts hammered into peanut butter.
Posted By: Taxman Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 04:50 PM
Release me!

Open the door - get him outta there! No, wait...
I know there is much we can learn from each other, if we can negotiate a truce. Can there be a peace between us?

Peace... No peace.

What is it that you want us to do?

Diiiie...
Posted By: Owain Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 05:05 PM
Heh!

Nice 'Independance Day' reference.

Appropriate, too.
Posted By: Elph Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 07:30 PM
lol Crim..I just don't like to read other shit. When i go to KGB i want to read the stuff here not be directed off to antother website

and alot of times I never know if it's safe for children and things like that so I just have an all out general rule of not bothering with links
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 07:32 PM
Quote:

Quote:

There is not much incentive for Israel to give up that control since their neighbors never honor their agreements anyway.

For example, Israel withdraws from Gaza and abandons it's settlements there. Hamas promptly moves in and fires rockets from and stages terrorist incursions from Gaza.

Israel pulls back from positions in Lebannon, relying on UN resolutions that guarentee that Hezballah will disarm and that the Lebaneese Army will take control of southern Lebanon to ensure the peace. UN Peace Keepers (HAH!) are even deployed. Now, years later, Hezballah has 10000 rockets poised to strike at Israel, and fire from positions near UN outposts, using the UN Peacekeepers as human shields to discourage retaliation.

I think Isreal is finally taking the correct course of action. If you want peace, you can have peace (Egypt and Jordan, for instance, do not have problems with Isreal because they do not permit attacks to take place from their counties against Isreal). However, if you attack Isreal, expect to have your nuts hammered into peanut butter.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Like I stated earlier, peace means nothing in the Middle East, so the best course of action for Israel is to openly display its strength and fiercely hold onto what it has. No matter how you dice it, the Middle East is not Europe or the U.S. It's an entirely different world with an entirely different game plan and agenda.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 09:50 PM
Yeah but it's such a volatile region that its troubles always seem to bubble over to the rest of the world. If it were some African nation it wouldn't be on the news nightly (how many African nations have geonicides and civil wars going on... and do we care?) why? Because trouble in Africa stays contained in Africa. African countries aren't hotheads with developing nuclear arms programs. The reason why the middle east is such a big deal is that if Israel keeps stirring shit in the region sooner or later the conflict is going to be thrown out of proportions, after all we're talking about radical religious figures, here. What if Iran gets ahold of a nuke, and decides it's time to stop dealing with Israel. They ignore international law and launch a nuke at some minor town in Israel (they wouldn't do it to Jerusalem or any such holy place) to demonstrate their potential. We'd go into another Cold War, no? Except this time what... 7 countries have nuclear potential?
Posted By: Owain Re: Women in Uniform - 07/27/06 10:32 PM
Quote:

...The reason why the middle east is such a big deal is that if Israel keeps stirring shit in the region sooner or later the conflict is going to be thrown out of proportions, after all we're talking about radical religious figures, here. ...

I don't think it's Israel that is stirring up the shit. If no one were to screw with Israel, they wouldn't be messing with anyone else. As it is, what is Israel to do when these dickheads insist on firing rockets into their population centers indiscriminately? Just bend over and take it?

Nah, they have to slam these clowns, and slam them hard each and every time.

The Iranians would have to be nuts (but who say's they aren't?) to nuke Israel, however. The Israelies have about 100 nukes in their inventory, and if they get nuked first, they'll go after Tehran and every other major city in Iran, and won't give a shit about the holy significance of their targets.

That is indeed a worry, but it is not one that the Israelies have control over. It is entirely in the hands of the nut jobs in Iran.

Not very encouraging, is it?
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Women in Uniform - 07/28/06 06:45 AM
Here's a few interesting reads...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5217176.stm
Article on UN forces being hit.

http://www.opinionjournal.com/federation/feature/?id=110008672
Wall Street Journal Opinion article speaking on the topic of why their can't be a cease fire.

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/international/spiegel/0,1518,428447,00.html
Israel's Foreign Minister speaks out, "We done gotta kill dem bastards but also strengthen the Lebanese govenment so they can cantrol their interal problems in the future." -More of a summary than an actual quote, fyi.

(And yes Elph, don't click any of these links, they all actually lead to soft core animal pr0n.)
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Women in Uniform - 07/28/06 12:27 PM
Quote:

(And yes Elph, don't click any of these links, they all actually lead to soft core animal pr0n.)

That actually made me laugh out loud.
Posted By: Chivas Re: Women in Uniform - 07/28/06 06:00 PM
Hehehe...

Well Owain, the way you think is exactly the way people in Israel and Palestinians think about each other. History is made not from the truth but from the "winner" stand point. News in one country always has been a vehicle to stir the perception of their people to support their government action. So the perception of the people from both side is really bias, from chidhood they have been taught to hate each other. My point of view is the war that has been going on between them is ridiculous and unbelievable.

I have seen many news from many sources about the war and what happend before. All of them are missleading IMHO. Try to look from other stand point.

You want to know the truth? Try to live with Israely who is in fear of the rockets and suicide bomb. Try to live with Palestinians who has to go to Israel to work.... Only with naked eyes we will see the truth...

As for poor country around the Israel...well, again military related to the economic power. You don't want your enemy to become rich and buy the new squadron of Sukhoi. Economic war can not bee seen by most people because it doesnt use rockets and bullets. They basically act like a Credit Card and tight you up with huge amount of debt. After you in debt then your purchase power would be very limited. In this situation you can control the country...you don't want the country to be rich but not too poor as well.

Millions have been pour to Palestinian u say? I give you an example. I am Country X. I say to the world I "give" countrry Y $1 million of economic aid (it basically a LOAN) for 15 years with 5% interest annually. In truth I told country Y that I would build Power Plant for them for $1 million BUT all the contractor, raw materials and the work force has to come from my country. In desperetly neeed of electricity country Y accept the deal. Now I build the power plant with money, raw materials, work force, etc coming from my own countrty. So basically the money never leave country X. When its done, I basically have feed my domestic economy with my own money but in return I will have guarantee payment from country Y each year. Pretty neat eh? Now with all coming from my country I can set the live of the power plan for 5 years only without they know it.
So after 5 years the power plan die, I could come again with another loan and the same deal or I just let it die and create them $1 million of LOAN that criple their economic instead boosting it. I have plenty of scenario at my disposal now...

Again i just give you an example of the war without the rockets and bullets.
Thats where the real war is.... but the result are the same, always the innocent who get hit first....
Posted By: Owain Re: Women in Uniform - 07/29/06 02:38 PM
Quote:

Try to live with Palestinians who has to go to Israel to work

Maybe the Palestinians should stop blowing up Israelies, then. Or maybe the Palestinians should develop their own country and work there instead of being dependant upon Israel, who they keep insisting on blowing up.

There was nothing in that area before the Jewish people came there and developed it and made it a modern democracy in Israel. There was nothing in Gaza before, and it is still as big a shit hole now as it was before. If they spent 1% as much effort on developing their own country as they did trying to destroy Israel, they wouldn't be half bad off.

The Palestinians need to quit blaming the Jews for their problems.

I have no tolerance for murderous terrorist rat bastards.

Fuck 'em.
Posted By: Elph Re: Women in Uniform - 07/29/06 08:15 PM
Lol now See raek..I would actually click those links if i was intgrested to read abotu that shit because you at least gave a description on what the links are
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Women in Uniform - 07/30/06 01:28 AM
...I explained the Age of Conan links but you wouldn't click on them, Elph!

I'm never going to let you live down your failure of link clickage!
Posted By: Elph Re: Women in Uniform - 07/30/06 01:50 AM
LOL Crim i am sure a quick flash of some breasts or something you'd forgive me
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Women in Uniform - 07/30/06 02:02 AM
We shall see...
Posted By: Elph Re: Women in Uniform - 07/30/06 03:26 AM
LOL...of course they wll not be mine
I did post a recent picture of myself in Garal's picture thread
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Women in Uniform - 08/01/06 12:18 AM
yea lookin' good elph !!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Women in Uniform - 08/01/06 12:57 AM
or sexy
Posted By: Elph Re: Women in Uniform - 08/01/06 02:34 AM