Interesting tirade, and were it not for the very real fact that you have committed as many attempts at trying to get others, myself included, to live within your view point, you would have a very valid points. I will grant you that.

I am as sober as a church mouse, and stand firmly beside my own conviction that your mentality and view points are a cancer driving through the heart of freedom. Your perspectives are as abhorrent as any fanatic without cause, and you have no authority, moral or otherwise, over how I get to spend my time. I would be more gratified were you simply to pack up your chair and return to the country you came from, rather than further infect my country with your abhorrent politics and incoherent sentence structure.

You can rant and rave all you wish, you can sit behind the anonymity of the internet and be puffed up with self rightous indignity that someone actually had the audacity to throw political correctness out the window and call you down for the self rightous ass you are.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]