Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I know that resources for the wonder were huge, I realize the dent it would have put into the stockpile, and that would have meant less resources for the gorilla war that you will now be fighting.

We didn't even have HALF of the needed mats to build the wonder in our Clan bank stock pile. The amount of time it would have taken for everyone to go out and chop rocks and trees and farm the GOLD needed to build it would have kept everyone(and I DO MEAN EVERYONE) busy for a month just harvesting/farming.

Dunno if you guys realized but the Mine gave us roughly 1k ingots worth of Ore a day. I could farm that on my own and then some easily in less than a day with 1 toon.
We got about 1k cut wood a day tops... and about 500 stone. The stone alone was enough to build 10 mods if you never failed. And this was on days that PK's didn't get the nodes.

Everyone seems to have a very INFLATED idea of what City nodes give. Now those numbers are from audits on days where I was the one clearing them MOST of the daytime.. and I dunno how religious the night crew was at harvesting. But I know what I saw on the logs and in the stockpiles, as I write a lot of this down daily.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]