Originally Posted By: Longshanks

My question is ... where is all Monday-Friday ore\timber\stone\rare ores collected from the andruk resources being used?

No upkeep to andruk, no building required ... repair shards maybe account for some stone. Cannons? ... warhaulks? ... ships? ... all rarely, if ever, used.

Use the Andruk stone\timber resources for the wonder, as they don't seem to be doing jack for the rank & file members.

The Timber and Stone have been used in Construction of Building mods, Cannon Mods, ect.
The Ore has been going into Battle Spikes and various other things that use ingots.
We have gear bags being made up for SIEGEs.

We have a purpose for the resources we have. ATM the building mods we have made up, are for Rebuilding the city when we get attacked. I can tell you right now We do not have enough in the bank to rebuild all the walls and towers in Andruk if they were all blown down.

A few members have donated construction mods to put towards the wonder. Those mods are set aside as to not be used for anything but the wonder. I can tell ya we are very very far away from 15000 mods.

With all the resources in the clan bank we are no where near even 1/4 of the way to all the mods needed. As awesome as it would be to build the first wonder on NA, We won't have the resources to do this and have a nice war chest ready to go when we need it.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]