My opinion ...

If there are members who have all needed pvp skills\spell surging, more than enough high quality gear to last a while ... solo & group combat skills on par with the best out there ... and ... feel like haarvesting, purchasing or otherwise collecting the required mats\gold for a wonder ... go for it.

My question is ... where is all Monday-Friday ore\timber\stone\rare ores collected from the andruk resources being used?

No upkeep to andruk, no building required ... repair shards maybe account for some stone. Cannons? ... warhaulks? ... ships? ... all rarely, if ever, used.

As for Rhade liking our gear bags, he must be joking ... other than a small number of us, most are running around town carrying mob drop shit gear ... which is one reason we get rolled so often ... ripped to shreds by raiders weilding quality weapons & wearing quality armor ... doing 40\50+ damage per hit, while we all slap around R40\50 mob drop shit doing 20 damage.

I'd be all for collectively collecting resources ... if it was for an ample & readily available supply of quality gear for sale to guild members ... not for building a friggin wonder!

Use the Andruk stone\timber resources for the wonder, as they don't seem to be doing jack for the rank & file members.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]