yea i think they should add mines or something nice to villages to make them more attractive to go to in turn allowing people to make more money on there venders do to increase traffic tryin to take it for mines or what not.

but as for the patch's takin so long i don't blame them. i have done game developement and graphic design and all that stuff personally. it isn't easy. like longshanks said they can look back at there coding from 6 months ago and be like wtf was i doing. but also in that altering that code line or whole code section can effect coding in other regions of the game that may be linked to it and maybe even some things that have nothing to do with the code u fixed.

i have done bug fixes myself and be like sweet after 4 hours i found the bug and located the line to fix and get it done start the server and suddenly something that was fine before is bugged and has absolutely no relation to what i fixed to begin with.

they got alot of work goin on tryin to make patch's/bug fixes/adjustment and also working on 2010 patch. honestly i wonder how much tylonal they go through a day cause i know bug fixing,code scanning, restructuring, and all the other crap gives me a freakin headache but like them i keep at it cause i like it. u farmin for hours for a certain drop and finally getting gets u excited and me too. but i get same high when i go through coding and fix something and test it out and see it work like it should makes me happy. cause then everytime i see a person cast that skill or kill that mob as it tried to rush them and knowing those guys just did something and it worked because of me.